The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What has really amazed you? (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
I do not believe what Derren Brown did was hypnosis but I was really amazed by the effect (he maybe used a st####) but I don't care in the moment it felt like something unique
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2319 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
It wasn't a stooge.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2019, WitchDocChris wrote:
It wasn't a stooge.

Im not saying it was the only thing that Im saying is that the effect is hypnosis the method no idea
walidosama
View Profile
New user
algeria
57 Posts

Profile of walidosama
The first performance I ever sean it was on tv the hypnotize make a very simple acts but it looks amazing
there was two people that make their hands stick together and than he gave some one a white paper telling him this is a check of 1000000$ don't let them take it from you
author tell them that that paper is their and they have to take it back it was really fun seeing them playing the cat and mouse on stage
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What has really amazed you? (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL