The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Book of Doorways by Michael West (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Webster
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Richard Webster
Like most mentalists I have several keys in a drawer that I occasionally use when doing the haunted key. I performed it maybe once every two or three years. For the last month, though, I've performed this effect at least once a day. This is entirely thanks to a new ebook by Michael West called The Book of Doorways. Michael uses the haunted key to help people gain confidence in their abilities and to realise that they can fulfill their hopes and dreams. He also explains how the key can be used for hypnotic inductions, as a planchette, and as an effective way to perform a haunted effect. All five effects are fully scripted. Michael's ideas can be used effectively by both performers and private readers. I love Michael's original slant on this old effect, and recommend it highly. It's available from Paul Voodini at www.readerofminds.co.uk.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Is this a physical booklet or a download? Thanks
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Davdo
View Profile
Regular user
New York
157 Posts

Profile of Davdo
Download
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2018, Davdo wrote:
Download

Thank you.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Book of Doorways by Michael West (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL