The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Malaysia :D (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

melwind
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
16 Posts

Profile of melwind
Just wanna say hi Smile and since I am new here...
I'll help out in anyway I can Smile to make this a great place ... and if I do anything wrong..OH DO TELL..and sorry first for my future mistakes Smile
:::[ do what you like as long as everyone enjoys it together ]:::
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Hi Melwind! Smile

Welcome to the Café. It's great to have you hear. Smile

You're gonna have a ball. Smile

:lol:
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome Melwind. You're going to love it here. Don't worry about mistakes, everyone makes them but we're all here to help. Have fun.
Where the magic begins
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Melwind,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. The Café is full of friendly people and the converstation here is great. It's a bit overwhelming your first few visits here - so much info and where to start? My suggestion is always scroll down and view all the topics and pick a favorite or two to follow. Soon you'll feel comfortable enough to post or ask a question of your own. Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Malaysia :D (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL