The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Magic App Recommendations ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I wasn't sure where to post this question but I'm sure the mod's will move it if need be.

Since purchasing the excellent DFB app on Android it has me wondering what other apps there are on Android for the close up worker, does anyone have any recommendations ?
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Forensic Identification Assistant ...FIA
And magic trick #1 are 2 that I have fun using Smile
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Actually I believe it's called Magic Trick #1 Pro.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Too bad FIA is no longer available or kept up to date for those who have purchased it
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2018, Paul Rathbun wrote:
Too bad FIA is no longer available or kept up to date for those who have purchased it

Well I was able to purchase it only yesterday on Amazon, having played with it I can't see what update would be required.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I bought it a couple years ago from the App Store. It is no longer available on the App Store and when I had it installed on my phone it said it needed an update to run it. It wouldn't open at all. I had forgotten it is available on Amazon, but I don't feel like I should have to purchase it again from Amazon considering I already purchased it from the App Store. If you have any suggestions on how to get it up and running on my iPhone again (without having to purchase it again) I would be very happy to hear them. I tried PMing Peter Nardi about it here on the Café and the PM was ignored. I realize it isn't a great deal of money to rebuy it, but how do I know when the new iOS comes out the FIA will not be kept up to date again? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Paul you could try dropping Peter an email direct at Alakazam magic as he might not have his notifications switched on here at the Café.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
I will try emailing him directly. Thanks for the suggestion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Magic App Recommendations ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL