The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Envelope-atron (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
505 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hello! Here's a transforming envelope - it can be used as a s***** envelope, or as a p*** device!... But most people will probably use it for s*****ing.

It works great for walk-around and close-up performances, and if you wanted to, you could use it for stage as well, though I'd recommend making it out of a larger envelope with the same design.

I was recently informed that this needs to be censored if I wanted to post it in the public forum, so here we go.

It will allow you to:
- l*** a b***** to s*****,
- s***** a b***** to ***k,
- not s***** anything (it works as a regular e******e),
- hold up to 3 b****** for m******* ***s,
- Annnnd, it can be MacGyver'ed to obtain a full ***k of a b******* c*** or a b****t

The s******** motion is very smooth, and you don't have to worry about b****** getting stuck at the bottom, or anything failing during performance.

I know that's not a lot to go on... here are more details, and a demo at the bottom of the page: http://wanderingmagic.com/products/envelope

You can also show the e******e empty before the s***** if you're putting a b***** in, or after the s***** if you're s******** a b*****.

Let me know if you have any inquiries, and I'll answer as quick as I can.

ALSO, whoever posts the most hilariously censored reply/question, I'll send you this ****ing envelope for free.

In Magic,
Tom Phoenix
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2793 Posts

Profile of NeilS
This is genuinely g**d. Smile
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1755 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
It looks like Jeff Kaylor's Unbelievalope made into a closeup version.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Magic1
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
399 Posts

Profile of Magic1
I’ve been ****ing the inventor’s **** for years.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10693 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Just ordered - thanks gentlemen Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10693 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2018, Kaliix wrote:

I love Jeff's version

I didn't do any censoring because I am thrilled to pay for a great product and support a creator
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1673 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
I'm interested. This sounds really good. But what about angles?

Or what about **** with ***** *** * *****? Could they work together? Of course then you have the "you know what" problem, and they'll start ***** *** as soon as you ** * **** and *****, and next thing you know you have to stay 300 feet away from all grade schools, when that was never your intention to **** just because you **** ** * and only "pretended" to *** * ***** marker cap *** * ****** or when you don't enunciate that it's "ASH" on their palm for crying out loud. Of course then you deserve to be walking funny for a week, because *** ** * spectators fist **** and can actually make you sing, especially when pulled from behind with * ********* and * *** ******. (I've seen it for myself, unfortunately.)

But that's completely on you, the mentalist. And I'm NOT learning that lesson twice. Just another reason why I'll never pretend to smell a wallet again to get my peek while it's still in their back pocket. Regardless of a 90% peek area (ad copy, huh?).

Otherwise, I like the sound of this.
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
** **** ***** *** ***** ********** *** ***** ** ***** * . *** ** ******* **** ********* **** ****.*** *** ***** ** *. *** *** ***** ** **** ****

Does that help, Nathan?
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3499 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Tom was kind enough to give me a review copy a few weeks ago.

Just to clarify a couple thing - This in some ways is like a close-up enbelievalope, but with the major difference that you can show the envelope empty after the thingy that you do with it.

Angle wise, it's about the same, maybe a little better because you have more hand cover.
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1867 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Is this similar of the enveloppe provided (and then sold alone) by Paul Romany Dream prediction Envelope ?
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12480 Posts

Profile of John C
Holy ####! Looks good.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1876 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Looks fantastic, congrats Tom!
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
Ideal Meal | Dice Flash Cards | Sumology | Stroop Test | TOCAAN | THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know (UNO) | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
924 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Looks great!
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3499 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2018, Alex DLF wrote:
Is this similar of the envelope provided (and then sold alone) by Paul Romany Dream prediction Envelope ?

Not really. Certainly all of the window sw***** envelopes have some similarities, but I'd say this is more like the Unbelievalope than the DP envelope in terms of the way it's l****d
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
505 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
It's been stated here and there on the Café, but I'll go ahead and put it here as well: Roger Curzon and Sam Berland were the two who kicked off the window s***** envelopes, many years prior to the rest of the envelopes. David Regal's is a very, very close re-invention of the Curzon envelope, and he gave credit when he found out about Curzon's.

I do have the thumbs up from Roger Curzon to release this, provided I give credits to those who have come up with window envelopes before me. Which I have made sure to do.

Quote:
On Jul 19, 2018, saysold1 wrote:
Quote:

I love Jeff's version

I didn't do any censoring because I am thrilled to pay for a great product and support a creator

Why thank you! I sent the order a while ago, so if it made the journey through hyperspace correctly, then it should be sitting in your inbox.

Quote:
Is this similar of the enveloppe provided (and then sold alone) by Paul Romany Dream prediction Envelope ?

Nope. From the outside, it looks similar. But the l***, construction, innards, cleanup, and applications are different.

This was also shown to Jeff Kaylor several months ago, and he said he was okay with it being released with Penguin (that was the plan, but there was a little hiccup, so I'm releasing it myself).

At the moment, The Laughter Leader Board shows Nathan in 1st Place. Smile
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2092 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
This looks excellent, may have to pick it up soon.
The Elvis Peek may be purchased by sending a PayPal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com. Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1755 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Thanks for not ***uming we all know the history. Learning the history does not ***pen my enthusiasm for your release, which seems to be a nice evolution of the concept.

Quote:
On Jul 19, 2018, TheSecretFire wrote:
It's been stated here and there on the Café, but I'll go ahead and put it here as well: Roger Curzon and Sam Berland were the two who kicked off the window s***** envelopes, many years prior to the rest of the envelopes. David Regal's is a very, very close re-invention of the Curzon envelope, and he gave credit when he found out about Curzon's.

I do have the thumbs up from Roger Curzon to release this, provided I give credits to those who have come up with window envelopes before me. Which I have made sure to do.

Quote:
On Jul 19, 2018, saysold1 wrote:
Quote:

I love Jeff's version

Why thank you! I sent the order a while ago, so if it made the journey through hyperspace correctly, then it should be sitting in your inbox.

Quote:

Nope. From the outside, it looks similar. But the l***, construction, innards, cleanup, and applications are different.

This was also shown to Jeff Kaylor several months ago, and he said he was okay with it being released with Penguin (that was the plan, but there was a little hiccup, so I'm releasing it myself).

At the moment, The Laughter Leader Board shows Nathan in 1st Place. Smile
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
568 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
There are so many of these great looking envelopes out right now, and I can't afford to buy any of them. It hurts when you're an absolute envelope junkie. But I'm hoping that I'll soon be able grab this one, and one other that's been calling my name.

I've been following Tom's work and free magic series for a while now. Seriously, what a talented guy! He creates some really nice stuff. And I also have to compliment his teaching videos. I never have any problems understanding him or his lessons. Always good stuff.
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
505 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2018, Race Blakhart wrote:
There are so many of these great looking envelopes out right now, and I can't afford to buy any of them. It hurts when you're an absolute envelope junkie. But I'm hoping that I'll soon be able grab this one, and one other that's been calling my name.

I've been following Tom's work and free magic series for a while now. Seriously, what a talented guy! He creates some really nice stuff. And I also have to compliment his teaching videos. I never have any problems understanding him or his lessons. Always good stuff.

Hey, thanks! And that reminds me: I haven't added anything to the series this month... I'll have to get on that this next week.
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Special user
505 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
The free copy has gone to Nathan Alexander, whose strategically censored comment has gone unsurp***ed. So Nathan, if you're reading this, check your PM's.

And everyone in the aforementioned Free Magic Series: I'm giving out an easy TNR effect either later today or tomorrow.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Envelope-atron (32 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL