The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Split focus Gregory Wilson (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1791 Posts

Profile of Daren
Correct me if I'm wrong but can't you use any vanish of the last coin, I personally prefer the breast pocket ditch, end clean no angle issues!!
C-suite magic
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of C-suite magic
That is the way I do it. Otherwise all it takes is one drop and you potentially lose/damage the set.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3021 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Great points and yes any vanish at end of routine will work. As far as beginning , there are other options as well- looks good though .
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
What's the name of the Paul Richard's trick with the "scrubber" vanish at the end? Is it still available?

Thanks!
Robert
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1242 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2018, Robert M wrote:
What's the name of the Paul Richard's trick with the "scrubber" vanish at the end? Is it still available?

Thanks!
Robert

Shanghai coins and yes it’s still available. It has some lovely routines with it. With that you can show three different coins.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3170 Posts

Profile of warren
I got to see Greg demo this live at a lecture and it is great as with most of the stuff Greg puts out however I prefer JJ's Coin Coalition personally.
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1688 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2018, rowland wrote:

Shanghai coins and yes it’s still available.

Where?
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1242 Posts

Profile of rowland
Hi Warren tried to send you a pm but your mail box is full
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1242 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2018, Ray Haining wrote:
Quote:

Shanghai coins and yes it’s still available.

Where?

The only place you can get them from is Paul Richards himself
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1806 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Answer to your questions:

I have the Ike Coin.

GW did not have Morgans available back in Feb. 2018 when I purchased it
for $150.

Some of what I read is true and some is way off.

Other questions should be asked and sent to Gregory email which I sure you
can get from the link for the Split Focus Demo.

Like Martha Stewart says "It A Good Thing"
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1778 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Yes, this is indeed another version of Johnny Wong's super triple. However the price difference comes from thw ditching gimmick that isn't what most assume it to be. Or it is but it is actually disguised as a natural object or at least if you are from Usa. Europeans kow what it is but in all honesty I have never seen anyone use one in europe. The gimmick is still something quite natural and it allows you to carry the routine with you among your everyday stuff. But that said I didn't buy this since I already had STC for 80€.
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
1013 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2018, Robert M wrote:

Thanks!
Robert

Shanghai coins and yes it’s still available. It has some lovely routines with it. With that you can show three different coins.

You have to get it direct from Paul, At a lecture. In person.
I emailed him and that’s the only way he sells it.

Mike
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1042 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Greg, Thank You for the new routine to use with my STC. I already have ditch methods so this will be a fun routine for sure. For those that don't have a Super Triple Coin or prefer a larger coin Greg's set should be tops for you.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3284 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Any clothing restrictions or preferances for the ditch gimmick.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1042 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I "speculate" a back of pants pocket. Smile
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2348 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2018, takeachance wrote:
Any clothing restrictions or preferances for the ditch gimmick.

I think Greg's performance shows it all.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
1042 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Long sleeve, long length sweater not required.
Nat
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Nat
Another total winner from Greg! Beautifully made with a excellent routine!

Quote:
On Jul 22, 2018, Daren wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but can't you use any vanish of the last coin, I personally prefer the breast pocket ditch, end clean no angle issues!!
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1187 Posts

Profile of Jared
Greg showed me the seeds of this last year during the Providence Penguin lecture. I will attest that this has come a long way since then. As usual, he's worked this into a baffling real-world 'worker' that will astound audiences. I took the plunge even though I already own the required coins.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4644 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I really wish that when a product such as this comes out where many would already have the "required set" or one that will do virtually the same thing, there could be an "Instructions only video" at a discounted price. I'm sure the set is most of the cost here. Whatever "gimmick" is used to produce and ditch (which seems like another thing most have) could be sold separately to those who may need it. This is certainly not a "Gregory Wilson specific thing". This is a way of producing an effect with common (so to speak in this case) gimmicks that is becoming way to common. This is along the same lines as these new OOTW effects that you must buy a new gaff deck with (even though you have 3 in your drawer).

I really love almost everything Greg touches. His teaching is tops and even his lessons on the psychology and/or theory behind each move goes miles beyond most others. I already have 2 or 3 sets of coins that could be used to accomplish the same thing (each costing about $100 +++ between clad and real silver sets) I will have to stay away from this one based on cost alone.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Split focus Gregory Wilson (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL