The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Split focus Gregory Wilson (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Badger
View Profile
Veteran user
Ireland
369 Posts

Profile of Badger
No not yet, I orderd on Monday and I have not heard anything yet.
Magicalos
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2018, JasonL2112 wrote:
Has anyone who ordered received shipping confirmation or links to the streaming video yet?

Greg may want to take the caps off of "Ships IMMEDIATELY". Smile



it does ship immediately....i sent an email asking about it and mine shipped the day I ordered it and they said that I would probably receive it before they got the tracking stuff sorted out...but either way I think we will get an email with tracking once they get that sorted
JasonL2112
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of JasonL2112
That's good news, appreciate the post. I wasn't going to bother them until next week. Saved myself and their staff some time. Smile


Quote:
On Jul 27, 2018, Magicalos wrote:

it does ship immediately....i sent an email asking about it and mine shipped the day I ordered it and they said that I would probably receive it before they got the tracking stuff sorted out...but either way I think we will get an email with tracking once they get that sorted
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1160 Posts

Profile of Jared
I received mine today. I originally ordered the Morgan's but then changed my mind and sent Greg an email asking him to change my order to the Eisenhower. Anyway, I got the Morgan's which is okay I suppose since I already have JJ's version. BUT the bigger issue is that I cannot access the instructional tutorial. I put in the code that came with it and got a message back saying that I've already used the code. I sent Gregory and email and hoping he responds back to sort this out.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2288 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Received mine today as well.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3915 Posts

Profile of videoman
Yes, I wish Greg would get rid of that funky system he has where the code is locked to your email and all that.
You should be able to resell an item if you desire without having to jump through hoops.

Jared, do the Morgan's look new or soft?
How would you rate their quality?
Would you have rather received the Ike's?
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
2985 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Yes please give an update on the coins, quality , functionality and the extra included piece with this set. Thx
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1160 Posts

Profile of Jared
The Morgan’s look okay. Not ‘soft’ and certainly not new. JJ’s coins are better quality but the addition of Teflon is nice for Greg’s routine. The website password thing stinks and I think I have two accounts now...it’s a mess considering I bought all his downloads before.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2221 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I bought all Greg’s downloads before as well but they seemed to have disappeared with the new website and I don’t have them on my computer. I sent quite a few emails over several months time and never heard anything. I sort of gave up
Magicalos
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Fancy that...it arrived today...figures..i talk about its shipping and it arrives same day lol...opening now ill try to review in a bit

edit: review may be on hold my code to get to the videos doesn't work...awaiting to hear back from support
blurrylines
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of blurrylines
Mine arrived today as well.
Badger
View Profile
Veteran user
Ireland
369 Posts

Profile of Badger
Mine arrives today as well however I cannot access the videos the code says it’s invalid or being used by another user very frustrating the gimmick I have is the Eisenhower dollars very well made it’s a beautiful gaff top quality
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1353 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Bingo, exactly why video tutorials sold with tricks should be dowloads.

Quote:
On Jul 27, 2018, Xcath1 wrote:
I bought all Greg’s downloads before as well but they seemed to have disappeared with the new website and I don’t have them on my computer. I sent quite a few emails over several months time and never heard anything. I sort of gave up
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3079 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2018, Jared wrote:
The Morgan’s look okay. Not ‘soft’ and certainly not new. JJ’s coins are better quality but the addition of Teflon is nice for Greg’s routine. The website password thing stinks and I think I have two accounts now...it’s a mess considering I bought all his downloads before.


JJ's coins also come with teflon if you wanted to use teflon although to be honest I've never bothered with the teflon as JJ's coins a quiet enough without.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1779 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Teflon helps if you show wrong side because it kind of blends in and looks like silver coin.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2288 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Anybody hear from Greg.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1036 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2018, videoman wrote:
Yes, I wish Greg would get rid of that funky system he has where the code is locked to your email and all that.
You should be able to resell an item if you desire without having to jump through hoops.


This appears to be Greg's way of limiting the ability to copy and share videos.
What people were doing with Rubicon when they wanted to sell it or just access the instructions quicker was to record the videos with a screen capture recording program.

Quote:
On Jul 28, 2018, Kaliix wrote:
Bingo, exactly why video tutorials sold with tricks should be dowloads.


Agreed!
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1353 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Which is exactly what I would do if faced with that situation. There is no way I am going to rely on the goodness of someone's heart to keep a website up and running. The myriad of dead links in my favorites attest to how frequently they disappear.

Quote:
On Jul 28, 2018, EZrhythm wrote:

This appears to be Greg's way of limiting the ability to copy and share videos.
What people were doing with Rubicon when they wanted to sell it or just access the instructions quicker was to record the videos with a screen capture recording program.

Quote:
On Jul 28, 2018, Kaliix wrote:
Bingo, exactly why video tutorials sold with tricks should be dowloads.


Agreed!
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1160 Posts

Profile of Jared
I sent Gregory a second email through the portal on his website but haven't heard back from him yet.
Magicalos
View Profile
Loyal user
296 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Got an email with a proper code was able to access the video now its time to get the routine down
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Split focus Gregory Wilson (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL