The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ The workers Ľ Ľ Would a real cheat write this? Ľ Ľ TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10..14..18..22..26..29~30~31 [Next]
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Hi Doc,

Gang Doc is the real deal!
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
Mr. Z
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, NV
826 Posts

Profile of Mr. Z
You sure have lots of "teachers"...
"...if you have to say you is, you ain't."--Jimmy Hoffa
lchemist
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of lchemist
Hi Doc:

Thank you for your review of "The Phantoms..." it prompted me to buy the book.

Less than 12 bucks (at Amazon)for such a wonderful book is a real steal.

Once again, thank you.

Your friend,

Luis
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Hey Mr. Bishop how are you and your family doing? I hope all is well with you and them. Now that that's out of the way.

Forum: If ya'll think Doc is bad now, wait until one of my new teachers which is Mr. Bishop who will be appearing at the Magic Castle comes out with his new card cheating video and I'm gonna be even better.

Mr. Bishop thanks for the confirmation, I need all the help I can get.

Your Friend

Doc

Jive-Turkey wrote:

Quote:
Either way the guy is a cheat and being a cheat doesnít lend credibility to his word and specifically to his review of a book.

Who other than a cheat would use this technique? Answer this question to the forum
So who other than a cheat can explain it?

I would bet my life there is not a post at this forum explaining the exact detail to detail of the technique used to make this item.

Did you read what Steve Forte wrote regarding the punch work in Final Thoughts? Ė He wrote a lot and didnít tell you one thing. Why? No one cheater knows everything about everything. We all have our specialties and this was not one of his.

I know most of the best card cheats in this country (some who are at this site) and they can't do the moves let alone feel my punch work.

Do you punch deal?
Can you make one?
How big should it be?
What supplies do you need to make one?
Can it be put on in the process of a game?
Where do you hit the card?
How hard do you hit the card?
How big should the indentation be?
How big should your bump be?
Should the indentation penetrate the card?
Is the bump and the indentation the same thing?
At what point do you feel the bump?
Does the thumb ever lifts off the card and if so at what point?
What size point should your needle be?
Should you use type B or S?
What do type B or S mean?
What's the best needle to buy?
Which is the longest lasting needle?
What does moisture do when youíre dealing the bump?
Should you wet your thumb to solve this problem?
What two solutions quickly alleviate the problem of dealing in moisture?
Should you use punch work on old cards?
Do punch work work on Kem Cards and if so does the same punch that work on regular cards work on Kem Cards?
Should you use punch B or S on Kem Cards or none of the above?
What's the best position to sit when you're playing the bump?
How long does the bump last 2, 3, 4 hours or the life of the cards or do it disappear?

Iím Doc and doc comes from the Latin word docco which means to teach. This is where we get our word teacher from. It denotes the act of teaching and the subject taught. You have just been taught.

To the other readers:

So like I said in my review of ďThe Phantoms of the Card TableĒ Iím the only known gambler today who actually uses Walterís technique in play. Don't get me wrong, other cheats do this move but they do not use Walter Scotts Punch or Technique.

So I said all that to say this, since Iím one of the top 10 cheats in the country and Iím living Walter Scotts life at this moment (as "The New Phantom of the Card Table"), you can take it from me that everything he says about cheating and the life we live in this book is true.
Doc
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Doc, Thanks for answering my question (and then some). You're a champ. I have Sals DVDs and I love them! He's a great teacher. I also took your advice and purchased "POTCT" book. Thanks. You mention learning the moves wrong, which I have definately done. What DVDs would you recommend that would show (in your opinion) the right way.
Thanks bro.

IF
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Hey Luis how are you doing? I appreciate you writing me. Thanks.

I'm glad that you took my review into consideration and not prejudge me on my comments when purchasing the book. I was just trying to emphasize that if the great Steve Forte was amazed at my work and ability to deal the punch like Walter Scott, I had to have some kind of credibility when recommending this book.

Thanks again.

Your New Friend

Doc

In Flames, thanks for writing but the Road to Utopia is not that easy partner. Scroll through these here post and see what DVD's and Videos the other's experts recommended.

Still Your Friend

Doc
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
No problem Doc, I totally understand. Thanks
J Wessmiller
View Profile
Veteran user
VA
306 Posts

Profile of J Wessmiller
Wow, this thread has turned into a DOC Q&A. I have another for you DOC:
You said you teach the bible, and I was wondering what your stance on the morality of card cheating lies. Any thoughts?

thanks and be well,
JW
Think you know Erdnase? Take my quiz

http://wessmiller.blogspot.com
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
If I answer this question and I will to the best of my ability, it will bring a lot of resentment from many magicians.

But Doc never holds back the truth when it's pertainent to saving a person's life, this is why I'm so straight forward and direct. Life is the most important thing in this world and all of us living in heaven or earth as friends for all eternity will be what is gained by truth.

I'll be back in a few to answer this question.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
I just thought I'd chime in and say that it was this thread that brought Phantoms of the Card Table to my attention. I've purchased a copy and I must say that it looks like a great read.

So, thanks to the original thread starter and all the other contributors here.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Tielie
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Tielie
Balducci: no problem Smile

DOC do you feel that the world of a cardcheat is being romanticized with all these films going on about them and stuff?

I would really appreciate an answer Smile
Deal cards, not drugs!
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Mr. Balducci thanks for writing me and I appreciate you reading my viewpoint on the book and not prejudging me of how I posted it. I'm human and I tried to help promote this book the best way I could.

I hope you enjoy it. It really helped me with a lot of missing things that I've learned through trial and error over the years on my own and it brought to my attention some things I payed attention to at one time or another but I let it past.

Your New Friend

Doc

Hey Tielie what's up partner, thanks for writing.

To answer your question no, I feel that since the writer's and directors have written about almost everything there is to write about they want something new. Since this area is even forbidden to even the magicians they want to do something that no other director has done before. To be honest, I wish they would do a movie about great card cheats.

A friend of mine wanted to me to write a book of my life and times as a hustler because I have a lot of great and funny stories to tell but they wanted Denzel Washington to play me. Denzel is a great actor but only the Doctor can play the Doc and I'm definitely not teaching him my Cold Deck moves of which I'm No. 1 in the U.S.

I was just thinking about a movie of the best card/dice cheat in the country who accidentally talks too much about how he'd play any body anywhere and gets himself into a crazy predicament after his partner who always gets him games for a p.c. hears him boasting that if anybody wants to play him they have to have at least $1,000,000 table stakes and they have to put up $500,000 no show money. When his friend finds a game like this Doc tells him to put up his part of the no show money. Being that Doc friends who idolizes him hear that there is sucker action, they want a piece of it

When Doc shows up to see the poker game, he sees The Great Steve Forte (the best card/dice cheat in the country who he idolizes) and his team of experts (which he doesn't know are experts) are the ones who have invited him to play. When he tries to bow out gracefully and get his money back Steve reminds him that the contract states that if you bow out, you forfeit your $500,000.00 no show money; now Doc has to play.

I think this would be a great movie and would I like to see more of them made yes, especially if Iím in it.

Thanks again for writing me

Your New Friend

Doc

To Those Here At This Forum who are Privately Messaging me? Thanks for writing.

I don't mind helping many of you here but there are rules once you get to the top of which Iím a newbie and periodically finding out. The top magicians and top cheats don't want you the new and up-coming cheat or magician to have certain information pertaining to certain things.

This elite society wants to remain the best of the best therefore they take certain notes that you write and keep them for themselves to learn and then delete them so that you the public canít read them and then ban you from the site; and no Iím not talking about this one, Iím just speaking in general

In the cheating area they consider you a wanna-be, a sleeper (a person who doesn't know) or a potential victim and they want to keep you that way.

Besides them not wanting you to have this information to be honest with you, neither do I. Iím not God and I donít possess the ability to read minds or hearts so Iím not sure who to talk to and give this information to. So the only reasonable conclusion that Iíve come up with is to be silent on certain things and card techniques.

How would I be able to keep my status if everyone can do the exact same thing I can do? We all in our heart want to be recognized in some kind of way for our achievements in life and some of us have even devised get rich quick schemes to fame by going the way of Card Detectives - if only I knew this I would be famous and so on and so on and some just want to know. So donít think that Iím mean if I donít answer you regarding certain questions you may ask me.

To the Card Cheats and Card Manipulators

Mostly every card cheating technique like the Zarrow Shuffle, The Table Pass, The Second Deal, The Middle Deal, The Bottom Deal, The Greek Deal, The Punch Deal, Hand Mucking, Stacking, Peeking, Culling on the Fly, Holding Out, Card Counting, Machines, Shuffle Tracking, Keeping the Bottom Stock, Keeping the Top Stock, Keeping the Whole Deck in Order, Cold Decking and even vanishing a pair of dice and switching in another pair with the ability to bring them back whenever you want and still be able to show both sides of your hand perfectly clean already exist. I know what Iím talking about because I've seen it and many of these moves I can do already and the last one I invented.

Each cheating expert doesnít possess the ability to do each of these moves perfectly just like each magician canít do every magic trick perfectly. We all have our specialties, example Steve Forte is my Idol but Darwin Ortiz is unsurpassed by any expert that I know at Riffle Stacking. When he stated on his video that if you knew how hard this was to do, you would be kneeling at my feet instead of standingĒ he was right but the viewerís of his video thought that he was being arrogant by stating this when actually he was only expressing how hard this move was to do and to learn.

You think that punch dealing is easy, well itís not. Why would anyone who can see try to learn how to deal Braille? Then after you learn then go out to a world of people magicianís and cheats included to ask them how to make something that they donít know nothing about, and those that do know little about it show you a big a** punch device that you canít use in front of people in a game.

Note: This is why Steve Forte couldnít elaborate on the Punch Deal in the back of ďThe Phantoms of the Card Table.Ē His specialties are something else. To know what they are view his 4 part Gambling Series Protection Tapes and when you finish looking at those, you just only scratched the surface of his card and dice cheating ability. I know, I saw him, Iíve video taped him and I still canít do most of the stuff that he showed me. This is why heís my idol and teacher now.

Steve and I are from two different worlds. Why you say that Doc?. We do both have common games like poker and black jack, but thatís about it. Why would Steve try to learn how to cheat at Georgia Skin, Tonk and Knock Rummy when these are not his native games? Why would I try to learn how to cheat in Gin, Pinochle and Razz and I never play it. This limits our cheating ability for each game.

Doc's Movie Idea Continued -

Doc does two Cold Deck Switches that Steve never saw before and this is what finally beats Steve and his team of experts out in the movie that I thought about writing. (I wrote about in a previous thread)

Steve finds out Docís ability to switch decks when his cameraman claims that the Readerís (marks that you can only through a certain type of camera lenses) mysteriously disappears. In order to straighten out the problem, Steve calls a time out and when he goes to correct the problem and runs back the footage, he finds out that nothing is wrong with the camera, Doc just Cold Decked them. Now that they know what to look for Doc canít do that move on them any more without them knowing about it.

Doc knows that something isn't right because they didnít fall for the Cold Deck switch so Doc leaves and check out the deck he just switched out of the game. He sees what the problem is and figures out what he has to do and gets mad and takes off his shirt leaving him with only his suspenders and T-Shirt on. As Doc goes back to the game when the time is right heís going to do his ultimate Cold Deck move on Steve.

Itís Steveís turn to deal, as Doc gets ready. The move is done, Steve thinks itís a splash move (a fake to see if the people would go for it) cause the guy whoís looking through the camera see that the marks are still on the Readers, Steve see that Doc doesnít bring the money back to his lap like previously and drops it on the table after he cuts the deck, being that he has only a T-shirt on the camera zooms in on Docís lap and when the cameraman see that heís clean, he confirms this to Steve in an earpiece that everything is okay. I think he just did a splash, Steve agrees and okayís his team everything is on the square.

As Steve deals the hand everybody is in the pot. Why would they think that their boss would send them a good hand if he didnít want them to play? After reading the backs of the players cards and seeing that Steve is dealing, the camera guy figures that Steve just did his thing.
As Steve turns the AD, KS, QS over in the flop everybody starts betting. Some start using the crossfire technique to get Doc to bet more, Doc even calls. As the camera guy sees all the cards, all is confirmed. Steve turns over the 4th card which is a 2D, bets are still made by all, Now Steve turns over the 5th card which is the AS all the money is in the pot except for some of Steveís and some of Docís. Doc says broke now, broke later isn't going to make me no difference Steve as he pushes all his money in the pot.

Steve realizes that Doc know who he really is under his disguise. Steve signals the camera man to see what Docís two hole cards are again, Doc calmly spreads both of his cards accidentally as he reaches for his soda. The camera guy tells Steve that Doc has a JS and a 10D in the hole. Steve starts to push his money in the pot and then card sense steps in, ďWhy would this guy who I know is good put all his money in the pot if heís not sure heís going to win, something just ainít right. As the cameraman confirms to Steve again that Doc only has an Ace high straight Steve says, ďI pass.Ē As his team looks dumb founded at what he just said he shrugs his shoulders shaking his head.

As Doc stands up and turn over his two cards, he reveals a 10S instead of a 10D which makes him have a Royal Flush (Doc Juiced one card the wrong way when he checked out the deck and found out what they was using), as this is done he simultaneously turns to look at his crew who is standing against the wall whispering and praying and says to them, ďAnd the Legend Continues.Ē

Steve smiles after hearing them call my name and say Doc I heard of you, I know you Cold Decked me but how did you do that?

Question? How did Doc make the Deck disappear and convince the cameraman and Steve that that move was a splash?

Sincerely

Doc

Hello Doc

I am a very good friend of Darwin Ortiz's and Ö Darwin told me you were the best at the punch deal he had ever met, bar none (I believe that is accurate).

Take Care

Hey **** how are you doing? I hope all is well with you and your family. I've heard of you, I'm not sure where but I've heard of you and whatever you do, I know you do well.

Yes I was in town with Darwin and *** at the time and you know what? He's a real and I mean real nice guy. He let me stay at his place and sleep because my money was low and I very much appreciated that from him.

You know what? I had Darwin to sign my books of his that he wrote and that I studied and learned from. It was an honor to actually meet my teacher. Yes Darwin is one of my major teachers.

Darwin wrote "To Eric (Doc) I'm proud to considered you a student of mine."

"To Eric (Doc) You're the best at what you do."

"To Eric (Doc) Thanks for a really great, memorable session."

Sincerely Darwin Ortiz

I know a lot of people don't understand Darwin or feel that he's actually a gambler but if Steve Forte the greatest card cheat manipulator I know has all of Darwin's books on his book shelf (and Darwin has all of Steve's Videos). The students here that want to learn ought to also have all of Darwin's gambling books and gambling videos on their bookshelves too.

Thanks again for writing me

Your New Friend

Doc

To Whom it May Concern.

Hey Ya'll, it's me again. My answer to Mr Wessmiller question on my Morality of Cheating is posted at the Good News Forum under Doc's Viewpoint on Cheating, Magicians and Vantriloquist if you care to read it.

Thanks and please don't cut my head-off, it's just what I and I repeat I believe to be right, not that it's right.

Your Friend

Doc
James Foster
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of James Foster
Quote:
On 2004-05-24 19:02, Unknown419 wrote:
We both have common games like poker and black jack, but thatís about it. Why would Steve try to learn how to cheat at Georgia Skin, Tonk and Knock Rummy when these are not his native games? Why would I try to learn how to cheat in Gin, Pinochle and Razz and I never play it. This limits our cheating ability for each game.

Read the above carefully because this information is most relevant. I firmly believe that you only need to cheat in one or two games (and only once or twice a night) to be effective and "get the money". You must know the games that are to be played, you must be able to play them well without cheating, and then you must know when is the time to cheat. There are significant differences regionally in which games are dealt and how they are dealt. This knowledge is vital to being effective at the card table.

All the best,

James
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
James how are you doing and thanks for writing me.

I have a errie feeling inside that you might be an expert in this area so since I don't know everything I'm willing to listen and learn. To be honest with you, I have no card sense. I learn the game first, I practice different strategies and combinations to get the cards that I need to win and I go from there. This is why I'm trying to learn Sal Piacente memory system.

With the strategy technique you just gave, I know that my opponents will play me longer because it won't bring suspicion on me too quick. I've thought about this way and I'm trying to learn it now but again to be honest, when you reach a certain level of expertise, you tend to get lazy when practicing. I have all that I need to practice with but I'm just too lazy to do it but I have to get off of my butt eventually and practice.

On the other hand the games that I've mentioned Georgia Skin and Tonk. Try cheating once a night in the fastest card money game there is and you'll be feeling for skin cause your pocket will be empty. Tonk is a rummy game in which the lowest hand wins. There is no strategy but to try to get the lowest hand so you can knock. Cheating once a night in this game will also keep you broke. Hence the Punch Deal.

Now I definitely agree with you in poker to cheat once or maybe twice a night but you have to realize something James, I'm black, I live and play in hoods, (I REPEAT HOODS). Not nice places like the whites play at. If I cold deck and win a big pot, I can't sit there and play with your reasoning, why? The guys that I play with are mostly thugz, drug dealers and criminals in some form or fashion. All they have to do is go the bathroom or another part of the house and make a phone call and have the stick-up guys waiting to take that money back from me as soon as I walk out the door.

I've been in incidents like that already and almost got killed. So my teacher taught me, Doc when you win leave, if they put more money on the table then go back to the bathroom but if not, leave some on the table and say that you're gonna be back and get in the wind before the stick up guys come. I found out through my girlfriend who was his girlfriend sister that he used to do it himself and when I asked him to see if it was trueÖhe laughed. My girlfriend new him over 15 years cause he went with her sister. He eventually told me later on that he did.

These magicians and wanna-be-cheats don't know what I go through. Why you think that I'm here trying to talk? I'm hoping someone might know someone who might get me to do something that's less life threatening.

I'm trying to get help and they're deleting my post. There's a method to my madness. And to be frank out of all the people I know, Only Andrew Wimhurst is the only one who is really helping me out. There so I said it. ANDREW THANKS BIG TIME.

I hope that this has enlighten you

Your Friend

Doc
flowJuggler
View Profile
New user
East Coast USA
71 Posts

Profile of flowJuggler
This is probably the most exciting post I have ever read. Doc...I never heard of you and it took a while before I believed that you were for real, but you gots a bunch of friends so now I am down.

My question is this...why are you broke? If you do what you do so well, shouldn't you be like rich? Get an agent and get some bookings at all the poker groups, casinos and magic clubs across the US and the world. I'd pay $20 to hear you speak!

And thanks for dropping in...I am going to have some exciting dreams tonight.

-P
‹ber goodest signature ever.
VarietyArtsBlog.com
Tielie
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Tielie
Yes I was wondering the same thing. You obviously have great skill and knowhow. Have you considered turning your talents into security types of things? Like Ortiz does(or did?) and Steve Forte, your teacher.

Can it be that somehow you became addicted to the lifestyle. I know this is completely irrelevant what I am going to say now, but I can imagine the thrill of cheating. When I play cards with my friends, it's not about serious money. Maybe 5 cents a game, that can become 50 cents a hand if you win.
Once or twice a night, I cheat. Just for the feeling of getting away with it. I know that if they catch me, they'll never let me play again and because they are my friends, I wouldn't want to steel their money. So the next games I always lose, for an obvious reason.

Your situation is much more serious, getting hurt or much worse when caught. But don't you feel you have an opportunity earning money with your talents in an honest way?

Thanks in advance,

Tielie
Deal cards, not drugs!
James Foster
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of James Foster
Quote:
On 2004-05-24 22:39, Unknown419 wrote:
Now I definitely agree with you in poker to cheat once or maybe twice a night but you have to realize something James, I'm black, I live and play in hoods, (I REPEAT HOODS). Not nice places like the whites play at.

Doc,

Thanks for the post. I, too, played many a game in rough neighborhoods, both white and black, both in northern California and in Texas. I understand your sentiments and approach to advantage play. I also believe that to be most effective over the long term you must be VERY selective about when to take the advantage.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

All the best,

James
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
To Juggler, James and Those Interested

James there's something that I didn't make clear. People hire me to play cards and fly me to different places to win. These here people give less than a !@#$% about me, their only interested is, is in getting the money and they don't care what they have to do or say to get it.

I said all that to say this, you say "that to be most effective over the long term you must be VERY selective about when to take the advantage." I can't do that, I'm broke and I need money. Besides those that hire me don't understand what you or me is talking about; all they want me to do is win and hurry up and win so we can go to another spot to get more money.

I would elaborate more on the subject, but I can't cause it would hurt the sales of a book one of my friends here is writing in which some of my stories are in.

Why Am I Broke With My Skills

There are a number of reasons why I'm broke even though I have these skills and I will list some so you can know why.

The main reason why Iím broke is that I had good parenting and wasnít raised to be a hustler or a cheat. I was raised like most of you here to go out and work for a living. My problem like most of yaíll is ďNeed More.Ē Need more means that we need more money to pay our rent, to pay for my college education, to support my family, to buy more magic books to buy more videos, to get out of this dump, to buy some clothes, to buy whatever your need is right now.

The Devil has placed these gods before us and whatever your god is (drinking, drugs, smoking, TV, video games, magic tricks, money, power, sex, fame, prestige etc.); he uses these things to manipulate us to forget God.

Since I wasnít raised to run the streets and do anything like drugs etc to get money, I was new to this. I have 6 kids and I wasnít making enough money to support my family. If youíre white and young and think that you donít get paid enough, you might be right but the fact is, youíre still getting paid more than a black person in the same position. Iím not prejudice in the least. There are nice and nasty people in every race. Iím just stating the facts.

Iíve Finally Found My Get Rich Quick Solution: Cheat

So like many of yaíll here at this forum, I devised a get rich quick scheme. I didnít want to sell drugs, I didnít want to rob so I had to figure out what could I possibly do to get rich. While one day I was sitting around watching TV. A Las Vegas show came on and said that gambling was a billion dollar industry. I said to myself ďwell heck, all I want is a million and I wonít be doing anything illegal. So I started taking my paycheck and go gambling. You know I lost and I kept on losing (this was at dice). Note: I would be at Gamblerís Anonymous today if I didnít know how to cheat why? Because I donít think that Iím suppose to lose.

One day while playing cards (black jack) a guy blatantly turned the entire deck over on another guy and gave himself a hit card of a card that was played on the previous hand and won the bet. The other guy didnít know what happened and since I was already broke and not playing I couldnít say anything (You mind your business, you live longer). So I didnít get mad, I said I was going to get even. Since I was a magician I set out to the magic store to find a way to beat this guy and guess what I got? Them magic cards that had them reader backs, Expert Card Technique and ďExpert at the Card Table.Ē I beat the mess out of him with them with magic cards for the next couple of months and when it was his deal I knew just what he was getting and I wouldnít let him turn that deck over on me; and no I didnít know how to Second Deal at this time. LOL. I found my get rich quick solution.

From this point on read my previous comments and you will know how I got good and who were my teachers.

You Donít Want To Learn

Did you not read Sherwood Fosterís Comments to me and did you read that I said unknowingly back to him ďthat you sound like a professional and Iím willing to listenĒ and he didnít even say much to me. I just want to elaborate here to explain something to yaíll magicians. Most of the answers that yaíll want are right in front of your face and you donít even see it. You donít know what to look for. Example: Not one person here wrote any answer to me about the question that I asked at the end of my Movie Idea about how I fooled Steve Forte and the Cameraman with my Cold Deck move. You know what this shows me without words? You are not really interested in learning how to cheat you just want to know how to do the moves.

You know what else this shows me? Not one person here is really interested in learning how to punch deal. I wrote a comment on the Punch Deal asking questions and not one person here wrote to me or answered any of my questions down to the layman to the top professional. So when someone states to me (professional or laymen) that they didnít get anything out of the book The Phantoms of the Card Table, I automatically know there level as a cheating card mechanic. Donít miss understand me here, I didnít say card mechanic, I said cheating card mechanic; Hence I know what his card specialty is not. Note: Because I made this statement donít mean that I know everything either.

This is why I stated in my Review of The Phantomís of the Card TableĒ IF ANYONE DON'T LIKE THIS HERE BOOK AFTER READING IT AND DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS TRUE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT REAL GAMBLING IS AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. I meant this statement from the bottom of my heart because of my knowledge and people thought I was just being arrogant. This is why this thread came to be.

A real gambler knows another real gambler just by the way he speaks. This is why I HAD (listen magicians) I HAD TO SHUT UP WHEN SHERWOOD FOSTER MADE HIS COMMENT TO ME. Like a magician knows the level of another magician, I knew that some kind of Authoritative individual was now speaking and when he spoke, I HUMBLED MYSELF AND LISTENED. This is why I have so many teachers and why I give them the credit that is due them. This is also why I said in a previous thread regarding all my teachers, ďI just didnít say anything and when I was finished learning, I combined ALL OF THEIR TEACHINGS and made up my own style DOC CAN DU.Ē The words were a joke at first but now Doc can do everything that all his teacher taught him. This is why I have an arsenal of things that I can do whenever I need to figure out what I need to do in order to beat a game.

Walter Scott Tells the Truth About Magicians.

Walter Scott said ďWhen you cheat a man out of his money, itís like stepping on his face into mud. So itís more than just cheating cards. Itís experience. And fifty years of experience canít be taught to you in twenty-one minutes. Magicians donít realize this when they visit me. They really donít want to learn anything. They just fancy knowing how it is done.Ē ďMagicians werenít interested in playing poker; they only wanted to know the moves that got the cards from the deck and on to the table.

You see why I liked this book so much, my teacher from the grave is still teaching his student and telling him what to look out for. He just taught why yaíll didnít write me or try to answer any of my above questions.

Back To Why Iím Broke. Iím Broke Because of Greed.

This may sound crazy because greed can make you rich but it can also make you broke. Doc please explain? You ever heard of Cross Roaders? Well Cross Roaders are cheaters that travel from state to state in order to gamble. These cheats have worn out there welcome in their area, town or city in which they live in and they canít get anyone to play them anymore so they have to travel to where ever to get a game to earn an income.

Walter Scott will explain why Iím broke,

The Smart Cheater: ďWhen it comes to being a second dealer you can deal three aces but it doesnít mean you should. A smart dealer knows his business. He has to control himself. If you deal yourself three aces constantly, pretty soon the other player(s) will kick and holler because he is losing and you have him beat after bluntly cheating in his face. He canít hurt you with what he SEES BUT HE CAN WITH HIS MOUTH, which is dangerous. He can try and turn other players against you. Note: You see Walter had to learn this too somewhere and usually experience is your best teacher.

You see you have the answer right here. Explain more Doc? Didnít this book just come out? Well I did what the Expert at the Card Table told me to do, but I didnít do this or what Mr. Sherwood Foster is now telling me to do. I did not know. I kept beating and beating and beating the people all over town when I shouldíve just took a salary. I took money, tokens (for the train) and food stamps for my family to eat. I had money coming from everywhere. I did what I want, went where I want, and bought what I want almost at anytime I want. The word on the street was that Doc donít leave no money in the streets. I used to say gamblers if you got any change in your pocket, you donít need that, and I would then play them for their change just to see them broke. After beating them I would tell them, ďnow go do some road workĒ (go get some more money)

I thought that this wasnít ever going to end, but slowly but surely people started to kick and holler as Walter said and word started going around town, You know Doc cheats. People defended me but others started paying attention and even though they didnít see one wrong move done, logic told them that nobody wins all the time.

So now you know why Iím broke because nobody plays me and when someone do hire me to play, I have to split 50/50 of what I win with a Jap Wise sucker who donít care about my life, only about the money which is his god. So Greed made me well off for a time and Not Controlling Greed ďbeing a smart cheaterĒ now keeps me broke cause word of mouth like Walter said is dangerous.

Other Reasons Why Iím Broke

1. The money that you win donít last forever cause you got to eat, pay bills etc.
2. Nobody hires you.
3. You teach helping out a friend and then he donít need you anymore because he can get the money himself now.
4. You get scared to play people and go places because if something happens, you know in your heart that the guy that youíre with wonít stand up or die for you. I canít blame him because I wouldnít die for him either. They will tell you anything to play a guy, but wonít tell you that heís a killer or a drug King Pin. Note: Iíve played cards with the whites and they have more regular money from working or having a business than the drug dealers I play with and they donít mind when they lose it: A couple of hundreds ainít no money to them. I played with some Italian guys and whatever else some black jack. Thirteen people at the table. I dealt around the whole table 3 times getting 19 or better each time and won over $5,000 after paying out $2,000 to two guys that had 21. I could live comfortably beating these guys if I just beat them for $300 a day, which is $109,200, a year tax-free.

Doc
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1681 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
Just to let you know Doc,

Some of us here at the Cafť are listening and learning from you, even if we don't chime in and respond.

Be careful giving away too much detail, because I assure you for the most part you're talking waaaaaaaaaay over people's heads here. There are a few who'll listen to you and will benefit, but many, many more who will let this stuff go in one ear and out the other.

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Jason thanks for writing and I know (I believe in my heart) what you are saying is right. Please forgive me for not contacting back immediately about hooking me up with Damian for the Premier. Thanks a million and I had a great time with Damian, his girlfriend, her girlfriend and everybody. I just had a ball.

Oh one more thing I have to thank you for. If you didn't hook me up with him, I've would have gotten arrested for being at a gambling spot that got raided for drugs. S.W.A.T. came, busted up everything in the place and took everybody to jail for a whole weekend and kept all the money that they confiscated from the arrestees.

Thanks again. God sure works in mysterious ways.

Your Friend

Doc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ The workers Ľ Ľ Would a real cheat write this? Ľ Ľ TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10..14..18..22..26..29~30~31 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.46 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL