The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Summer Clothes For Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1239 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
What are your thoughts about these two outfits for Summer gigs? I bought several shirts in the style on the right, in various colors and had the Tony Thomas logo embroidered on the chest. Any feedback?

Click here to view attached image.
From the Encouraging Magic of...

Tony Thomas

www.magictonythomas.com
Sophocles
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Hey Tony, I actually came on here today to see what people were saying about summer clothes and kids parties. I've only done a few shows and have a show next week outside where the temperature will be very hot. I'm going with dark jeans and a black t-shirt with the head/face of Gargamel on the front. I like it and feel comfortable in it. My wife says its fine but it personally I worry a bit that too many people in my area of the world think of Magicians in the traditional outfit... Regarding the outfits you posted, I'm not a fan.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1419 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Tony, I think they look good on you. You can pull that style off, myself, since those shirts are not like anything I wear, I feel I would look odd. As long as you’re comfortable in them, they work well for you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Summer Clothes For Shows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL