The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Where is MadJake Jr.? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Presarian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Presarian
Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone knows where mad jake jr is. He seems to always disappear for an extended period of time. Anyone has the same issues. Im pretty sure this is not the first time this is happeng.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
One of them owns a commercial fishing boat (or fleet) on the east coast somewhere. I think they all (or any combination) are working there more than magic from time to time. Might be a busy season for a particular catch.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Poof Daddy is correct. We just tied to port this evening. Frederick and I are in New Bedford, MA until the end of the month. I lost 3 crew members and this is not the time of year
to lose employees. I'm sorry for not being on but when we go out we stay out for a month or longer. We'll be back August 10th in VA. I believe I'm caught up with everyone here
except for you custom order with Frederick. You are correct, I do leave for a stay sometimes and don't feel I have to account for that unless I have outstanding orders. Again yours
is a custom order and unfortunately I can't afford to have a trawler tied up for any amount of extended time this time of year. Frederick will be back by August 10th and resume
your custom order placed. I also gave you my direct email and told you that is the best way to contact Frederick or myself. Had you done that I would have gotten the message
a lot sooner.

I don't always disappoint As you point out and don't appreciate the tone. If you prefer a refund I'll have Frederick issue it. Quite frankly messages every day from you interrupts
work progress and Frederick conveyed to you that he making sure the right material was used and perfect.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Presarian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Presarian
HEllo Mad Jake,

I do apologise for the message. I just wanted to just check everything was okay and made sure that you are alright. Pardon me for the tone used because it was never intentional to make it sound this way and I know you always deliver on your promises. Just wanted to check whats happening.

Regardless, I am so sorry for the lost of your 3 employees. Please continue to stay safe and come back home safely. I'll wait for the order to be done patiently. No need for the refund at all. Just wanted to make sure everything is good.

Stay Safe Jake!
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I hated to pull Frederick away with me but I had no choice, Please USE my email. I can't get on here long but can get emails. I won't be returning until September but Frederick will be back on 8/10 and will contact you immediately. I'm sorry for sounding harsh, I'm just frustrated I lost 3 of my best deckhands
due to injuries. Please use my email ok? Incase you don't have it I'll post it right here incase anyone else needs to reach me quickly. It's madjakejr@airshipmagic.com Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards,
Jake Jr.
Presarian
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Presarian
Emailed you Madjake.

Hopefully you'll see this
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Uh, this is an old thread. We finally wrapped things up. 72 hours to answer and email is more than acceptable. At least to me it is.

all the best Presarian in a New Year!

Jake Jr. & Frederick
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow. A commercial fishing boat! Jake Jr.: RESPECT! I cannot imagine the work involved! I went out on a shrimp boat in Florida once. I will NEVER forget the experience!

Doug
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2018, Dougini wrote:
Wow. A commercial fishing boat! Jake Jr.: RESPECT! I cannot imagine the work involved! I went out on a shrimp boat in Florida once. I will NEVER forget the experience!

Doug

I went to work for a fishing company and I loved it. I'm a person who enjoys manual labor, it's almost like a work out. I made the comment to my Captain that if he ever wanted to retire I would love to buy his operation
if he could finance me. At the end of the season he came to me with a contract. In 1 year the vessel was paid off, he eventually sold me his fleets. The drawback, not seeing family that much. There was times we would
be out for over a month. I started to hire deckhands and pay them 5% more than most fleets and I have all the same people to this day and I get to be home a lot and go out when I want to.

After being home for awhile I started fiddling with magic like our late father and my brother joined me. While I won't retire making magic, the fishing industry has been very kind and I don't go to the store much Smile

Jake Jr.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Where is MadJake Jr.? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL