The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Rebel Wallet (39 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13 [Next]
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
I followed the instructions and recommended position for the envelope.
The long sealed flap is always on the front and left side when inserted into the wallet (but this doesn't work).
I will try your hint Doric, thanks!
CopperChopCup
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of CopperChopCup
Does anyone in the U.S. carry Bonsolopes?
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
Propdawg?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2019, CopperChopCup wrote:

No.
CopperChopCup
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of CopperChopCup
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2019, magicmind wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2019, CopperChopCup wrote:

No.

Fair enough. I ordered some from PropDog. Is there any reason there isn’t a US distributor? Also, are there any other options of similar working to use with the Rebel Wallet?
Alyx
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Alyx
I'm contemplating purchasing a rebel wallet to load from a back pocket. Does the slide extend out of the wallet; i.e. would the slide stick out of the top of my back pocket? Ladies pants pockets are less deep than men's -- perhaps 5.5" deep. Thanks!
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2019, Alyx wrote:
I'm contemplating purchasing a rebel wallet to load from a back pocket. Does the slide extend out of the wallet; i.e. would the slide stick out of the top of my back pocket? Ladies pants pockets are less deep than men's -- perhaps 5.5" deep. Thanks!

Yes it would stick out. I find it almost difficult to load it from my inner jacket pocket.
I can not recommend loading it from a tight back pocket.

—-

BTW. the customer service of Secret Tannery and Gerard Kearney is non existing.
Doesn’t respond to mails and is not helpful at all.
I will not buy anything from him again.
corkmagician
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of corkmagician
Hey,
Gerard here,
I'm sorry you've had trouble with the customer service, I'm not sure why but if you want to send me a mail to info@secrettannery.com I will respond promptly and find out what went wrong.
Regards
Gerard
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2019, ArtIn wrote:
Quote:

Yes it would stick out. I find it almost difficult to load it from my inner jacket pocket.

—-

elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1664 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Quote:
Quote:

—-

I will not speak for gerard but I will say he has been extremely helpful in many occasions to me. His customer service is tops. You emailed him during the busiest season of the year and he is a performer. Not saying this is what happened but you’ve got to be a bit more understanding.

On another note I think i’ve figured out a way to load rings quite easily and will be trying this out in a few strolling shows coming up and will report my findings.
peterchen
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of peterchen
Hi Gerard,

i tried to contact you through your website and Paypal but didn‘t get answer.
I ordered the „Peek Note Wallet“ but you sent the „Rebel Note“.

Please contact me ,so that we can sort things out.

Thank you!
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Will there be any more peek note wallets made?
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
What size Bonsalopes does the Rebel take?
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2020, itsmagic wrote:
What size Bonsalopes does the Rebel take?

Medium
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
This arrived and leather smells good. Unfortunately cannot palm a card (small hand), so will be using this for ring in envelope in wallet.

I really like his card control and dl. Wished he would've gone into it in detail.
corkmagician
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of corkmagician
Quote:
On Jan 25, 2020, RedDevil wrote:
Will there be any more peek note wallets made?

Back in stock, just arrived yesterday!
mrmagik68
View Profile
Special user
NYC
574 Posts

Profile of mrmagik68
I just ordered the The Rebel Note. Based on the photos, it is a beautiful looking wallet. I'm really hoping the loading is smooth. I can see from most of the reviews here, the quality of this product is awesome. It would be great to find a supplier of the bonsalopes here in the US.

Roberto
Original Card Clinician
Nev Blenk
View Profile
Regular user
Northumberland UK
127 Posts

Profile of Nev Blenk
I have the rebel note and the peek note wallet. Both are beautifully made and very modern looking.
I find the rebel note wallet loads much smoother if you don't bulk out the wallet i.e don't fill it full with cards and other stuff.
I keep just a couple of old credit cards and a few business cards in it so it still feels nice and loose and flexible.

Nev
Coin & Box - book available directly from me.
https://youtu.be/kAxQ6GRU-RI
mrmagik68
View Profile
Special user
NYC
574 Posts

Profile of mrmagik68
Hey Nev,

That's good to know. I'd like to use it as my every day wallet as well which means I'll keep my credit cards and driver's license in it. Once I get it I'll experiment with how many cards I can keep in it without disturbing the smoothness of the load. Thank for your feedback!

Roberto
Original Card Clinician
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2020, elimagic wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

—-

I will not speak for gerard but I will say he has been extremely helpful in many occasions to me. His customer service is tops. You emailed him during the busiest season of the year and he is a performer. Not saying this is what happened but you’ve got to be a bit more understanding.

On another note I think i’ve figured out a way to load rings quite easily and will be trying this out in a few strolling shows coming up and will report my findings.

It’s nice that you jump to his side elimagic but...you know nothing John Snow.
If you run a business you shouldn’t ignore customer requests.
Especially if they are about faulty products & problems!
I wrote to him in august 2019 and was asked to send him pictures.
Today I saw that he wrote here, two months after my message.
Even the busiest full time performer doesn’t perform every day.

No hard feelings.
mrmagik68
View Profile
Special user
NYC
574 Posts

Profile of mrmagik68
Hey folks,

For those of you living in the states that have ordered the Bonsalopes from Prop Dog, how long would you say it took to receive your order? I'm asking because I I placed an order for bonsalopes and the legal seals on July 30th and on July 31st, I received an email that the items were shipped. Tomorrow makes three weeks since my order was shipped and I have yet to receive it. I don't have a whole lot of experience getting items shipped from abroad but three weeks seems like a long time. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Roberto
Original Card Clinician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Rebel Wallet (39 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL