The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » 13 Ghosts Limited (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
Once again, I will be producing a limited run of 13 Ghosts for Halloween.
But this time, things will be just a little different...

This seasons sets will be deluxe, and feature much heavier stock, gilt edging and a wooden case.
I will be making 13 sets only, and after that they go back into the vault until who knows when.
This special edition will be $175.00.

They begin shipping early September, so if you want one email me at shin.13x@gmail.com.
crmagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of crmagic
Please check you PMs regarding my purchase.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
He said to email him
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Cody's work is awesome. If the 13 aren't sold yet, I'd be very surprised.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
Quote:
On Aug 15, 2018, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Cody's work is awesome. If the 13 aren't sold yet, I'd be very surprised.

I'll second that Wizard of Oz, I would also be surprised if any are left.
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
Cody, how about an update on 13 Ghosts?
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
Has anyone received theirs yet?
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
Unfortunately, nothing at my address.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
He sent an email with an update on The Widow, which I ordered at the same time as 13, and it is near completion. So, I'm guessing he completed that project and is moving on to 13. Purely conjecture on my part, but maybe he'll check in here.

I've had good luck communicating with him via email.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
Hey guys, the photos themselves are finished, aged and gaffed, the only thing not complete are the wooden boxes. My mother in law broke her hip, so these last couple of weeks have been screwy. Please be patient with me, I'm working as hard as I can to get these out as soon as possible.
Stoltz
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of Stoltz
I'll have an update on a bunch of stuff in the next couple of days. It's good news!
Stay tuned...
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
Where is the update? More importantly wher e is my 13 Ghosts?
ManxBull
View Profile
Regular user
Isle of Man
116 Posts

Profile of ManxBull
I hope the good news update includes some good news about my copy of 'Nightmares', which was ordered in March and which I was told had been overlooked but would be got to me as a priority two months ago.
olivers2
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of olivers2
Don't believe Cody anything he writes. After 4 months of waiting finally I thought I received what I have ordered. But when I did open the package, it was the wrong item. I received the "Nightmares" instead of "Resurrection". I told him that I don't want the originally ordered item any more and that I will send him back the "Nightmares" and that I want to have my money back. His answer was that actually he has no money and that he cannot say when he is able to send me a refund. I just can warn you: Do not buy any stuff from Cody
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Has anyone who ordered this received it yet? Would love to see photos and hear your thoughts!
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Again, alas, beware!! Been Scholtzed too Smile Smile Smile
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2018, olivers2 wrote:
His answer was that actually he has no money and that he cannot say when he is able to send me a refund.

If you paid via PayPal, they can help to refund you in that instance—whether he has money isn’t really a factor.

Seth
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
Unfortunately Seth, I had an issue with a purchase I made with someone else. It was through PayPal, and I tried to get a refund through them. I was informed that no refund could be made as the account had no funds.
I am disgusted with Cody! I have received nothing but lies and non communication! Then I see he posted an another thread that he is just sitting there looking at all the stuff he needs to do and is doing nothing because his wife just left him. Sorry to seem callous, but, boo hoo! Even if I believed the story, which I don't, life goes on. My wife passed away in August, but I have to make sure the bills are paid, and my children are being taken care of. Not to mention Cody's business ethics were shinning through long before this. That's why Dan severed all business with him.
Time to Suck it up Cody!
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
As I recall, the first excuse was his mother in law broke her hip. And that affects his getting product to his customers how? And then his roof had a problem - or maybe that was first. Whatever. And you're right Slydini - boo hoo. After Roth my sympathy meter is stuck at zero. I have a feeling that Cody is going to cease posting here and will vanish into the Texas night.
Seance
View Profile
Elite user
Talking on the other side with
427 Posts

Profile of Seance
As of now, only Dan Baines of Lebanon Circle and Vic Nadata of Gemini Artifacts are the ONLY two sellers of bizarre magic that I would preorder items from. They both have stellar reputations of proactive communications with customers if there is an issue, fantastic customer service after the sale, and they keep their word which is the most important property of a person to have. Their actions speak louder than words.

Quit wasting time on trying to defend yourself on the Café and start delivering the promised items. That's how you start repairing your reputation. You have a LONG way to go. Get moving.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » 13 Ghosts Limited (15 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL