The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Z Fold Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1001 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
Can anyone suggest some good sources for z fold wallets? I want to buy 3-4 so I'm trying to find descent wallets at a descent price.

Preference: The preference is that they be business card style with two see-through windows, but they don't necessarily need to be.
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
langston3711
View Profile
Regular user
Cumming, GA
184 Posts

Profile of langston3711
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S23772

TCC has nice ones. I don't know if business cards would be too long or not. Depends on your cards but playing cards fit perfectly.
When a magician lets you notice something on your own, his lie becomes impenetrable
~Teller
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1001 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
I don't think I need to ask about the Showcase Wallet - Ammar puts his name on it, it's probably well made, but Langston3711, can you vouch for the quality level on the TCC? Those are the ones I saw when I first started looking, but I wanted to make sure they'd be good.
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4686 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I have several product by TCC (Rubber Band Boards, Packet trick wallets, training cards) every item has been top quality.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22038 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Magic Methods sells a very nicely made Z Fold Wallet, better the Ammar's. Nice red interior that stands out nicely.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Juno Temple
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
54 Posts

Profile of Juno Temple
Hey Dustin - for a decent price, less than 20.00 USD, I like the Z Fold Wallet 2.0 by TCC. It has a nice feel & the 'roll-over' is a breeze.
We play the Game - but Fate deals the Cards
hawkbird
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of hawkbird
I like the 2.0 Zig Zag! TCC wallet. It handles differently than a normal z wallet! You can actually hold it open by one end show the front and back and not worry about showing the goods! Also will pass a spectator loading there own card into it in some cases! I like mine a lot but I had to break it in when it was new with double and triple stack credit cards. Sliding them up and down in the pockets to get it to loosen up to fit a card smoothly! Not good for thick loads! 2 cards, notes, or bills works great!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Z Fold Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL