The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Hiring a voice talent to record an introduction (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
I'm considering hiring a voice talent to record an introduction to be played before I come on stage to do my act rather than having a live person do the introduction (which can be undependable). How many of you use a recorded introduction? Do you have a recommendation for a voice talent? I know there are tons of websites where you can hire freelancers but if anyone has somebody they know is GOOD that would save me a lot of time and trouble. Thank you! Steve
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
ALEXANDRE is a member here. (That is his user name here.)

He is great for what you would like, he is also a fantastic writer. Shoot him a PM. He has done great work for me.

Tell him I said hi.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
Thanks Danny!
Dustin Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1006 Posts

Profile of Dustin Baker
Check out fiverr.

I highly recommend John Bailey, he's the voice of Honest Trailers on Youtube. I've had him do a couple projects.

https://www.fiverr.com/jbvoiceover/do-po......bf3f2582
Think inside the box. . . it's less crowded.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Hiring a voice talent to record an introduction (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL