The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry iPad Edition (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Hi folks

As many of you are aware I've been hard at work on an iPad edition of my palmistry book. It's now live and Apple have given me a bunch of freebie codes so I thought I should share some of them with the Café!

If you have an iPad and are interested PM me. Doesn't matter if you've got the original book or not, this version is so dramatically different you may enjoy comparing the two.

Keeping it to just ten codes for now although may have more in the future. First come first served.

Cheers

Julian 'Bev' Moore
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
632 Posts

Profile of brehan
Would love to read your book!

Many thanks

Brehan
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
PMs only please!

btw there's a little preview vid on the fb page - it's so new haven't even had a chance to put it on our own website yet!

https://www.facebook.com/coldreadco/

How to redeem codes:
On your device, tap iBooks Store or iTunes Store.
Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
Sign in with your Apple ID.
Tap “You can also enter your code manually.” Enter the code that you have.
Tap Redeem.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Hi folks

All the codes have now been sent out. I hope you get something out of it, and of course I am excited to hear your feedback. As it turns out quite a few of you had my original palmistry book!

Enjoy

Bev
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1847 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Wow, is Palmistry iPad Edition cool! Julian mentions he's been working on this product for years, and what an amazing job he's done!

First you receive a beautifully designed and illustrated iBook which you can download to your iPad or iPhone.

From the book you can click a link to download two zip files, one containing an audio version of the book, a second containing the digital flash cards. And get this: the digital flash cards each have embedded video clips explaining the card. Very nice indeed.

If you are new to palm reading, and want to learn from the ground up, this would be a fantastic place to start.

If you are an experienced palm reader and love to continue learning from high quality sources, you will likely get a great deal out of Palmistry iPad Edition as well.

I did receive this review copy gratis, and will now be sending Julian payment in full as I feel at $34.95 USD this is an incredible bargain.

The quality and comprehensive content of this product are superb.

Very nice work, Julian.
AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I should also add that it functions as a fully interactive ebook on iPhones too. Although best experienced on an iPad, being able to read everything on the go as well as having access to the flash cards is cool

https://instagram.com/p/Bm1XH2EFizD/
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3499 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but was happy to note that it's also readable on my mac (for when my son has jacked my iPad).

Sounds amazing though!
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Banned after
496 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Julian was so kind to share a download code with me. I already had bought his PDF version a while ago. Due to personal circumstances I did not had the time/motivation to dig into the material. I told Julian I would write a review AFTER reading the iBook but I can already tell that this is quite interactive. A nice layout, embedded audio files, clear pictures and even some sort of quiz to test if you really understand what you have learned. I wasn’t able to download the file on my iPhone X but will try that later on.

About the content:
Julian’s work is quite known. I think his/this Palmistry book contains a lot practical advice and information to get you started with palm reading. So based on what I already knew (from the original PDF) and what I see in the current iBook, highly recommended!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Quote:
On Aug 27, 2018, Last Laugh wrote:
I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but was happy to note that it's also readable on my mac (for when my son has jacked my iPad).

Sounds amazing though!

True dat. Once you’ve bought it from Apple it’s available on any Macs or iPhones you may also own, as well as your iPad
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Finally had the chance to write up how the interactive edition came to be about and to do a quick video run-through of the whole thing. Enjoy!

https://www.coldreading.co/palmistry-int......imeline/
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
963 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
No love for Android users? Smile
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2018, Rocketeer wrote:
No love for Android users? Smile

It's complicated. Apple give you all the tools you need to build this stuff for their relatively few devices, their own store and their own format. It's seamless.

Android is an operating system without a centralised book store. I've looked into it and it ain't pretty. Even if I managed it I'm worried it just wouldn't look good on all devices, and it would probably have to be an app as opposed to a book.

I'm not sure I have the time to get into app development.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3684 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
This does look very nice. I have the complete set of Julian’s other works including the palmistry pdf and every one of them is outstanding.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
snm
View Profile
Elite user
448 Posts

Profile of snm
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2018, bevbevvybev wrote:

I'm not sure I have the time to get into app development.

So hire someone else to create it... There are a lot more Android users than Apple...
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I'm currently investigating a workaround which would be a full graphics epub version (kindle / kindle reader on tablet etc) that would use external links for the video, audio and quizzes.

It's looking promising so I'll keep you posted. The original iPad version is 1.32 gigabytes (and that may even grow if I add stuff - even Apple only allow 2gb max for interactive iBooks)
Jay Jennings
View Profile
Loyal user
Scottsdale, AZ
249 Posts

Profile of Jay Jennings
Quote:
On Sep 1, 2018, snm wrote:
... There are a lot more Android users than Apple...

But still, Android users spend less than Apple users.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.busines......s-2018-7

It probably makes sense to see if the iPad version turns a decent profit before expanding to another platform.

Jay
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Let’s not get into all that. Suffice to say I’m working on a new Kindle version that will work well enough on e-ink readers and pretty decent on the Kindle App whether it’s on phone or tablet.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
This is a superb offering. I have been following Julian’s work for years and this interactive book is a true gem. Beautiful artwork and graphics, coupled with a straightforward way to learn palm reading. Brilliant stuff!
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
825 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
It isn't showing up on the iphone itunes store.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
It’s a book not an app - you should be looking in iBooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry iPad Edition (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.91 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL