The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry iPad Edition (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
825 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Ok .. thanks! Has anyone tried this out on an 8 plus? Curious to see how readable it is. I have the kindle book and have been waiting for this update for quite some time. I believe I even submitted pictures of my hand to be used in it.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I tested it on my own 8+ and it works great. It doesn’t function identically to the iPad edition but pretty close. Looks very crisp and clear considering it’s a phone!
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1886 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
If you have interest in learning how to give readings, I cannot recommend Palmistry iPad Edition highly enough. It is truly a masterful and highly practical work. Beautifully designed and user-friendly with embedded videos clips, short quizzes and flash cards all of which make learning easy and enjoyable.

This is now the single best resource I have ever purchased on how to give palm readings.
AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1581 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
There is no question that this is a wonderfully practical and a great leap forward to help users to have all of this superb info literally at your fingertips. It is clear that a lot of work has gone into this in order to get it compatible for use on the I pad. That aside, the information contained inside is easy and fun to learn. Don't mistake that though to suggest that this is light hearted learning that only gives to a basic understanding of palm reading - rather, if you put the time into studying this correctly then you will have gained all of the expertise of a pro.

Julian is known in these parts as an authoritative source when it comes to this aspect of the esoteric arts. But it and see for yourself what I mean.

Top notch.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1581 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Buy it even! Smile
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
256 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
This iBook app is fantastic, I gave it a 5-star review. Highly recommended; a LOT of work went into this. It's a full multimedia course with review quizzes, video, animations and other learning strategies. Very impressive from an instructional design perspective.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Have just dropped the price of this by $10 for Black Friday. Keep an eye out for the price drop - may take a little time for the change to show on the apple servers.

Should now be $24.99 instead of $34.99 with the equivalent drop across all territories.

Will change it back to original price by the end of the weekend.

Happy palm reading!

Julian

Link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/palmist......61?mt=11
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
825 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Thanks Julian! I had been holding off purchasing it and this pushed me over the edge. Purchased and downloaded.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
You’re welcome. Please report back and let us know how you get on. 👍
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2050 Posts

Profile of aligator
There are many free or inexpensive resources on palm reading. As good as this may be, there is no need to pay that kind of coin. Palm reading is not difficult and should be easily accomplished without any cheat sheets ot cribs.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
825 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I have the first version of this in ebook format. It was so good I bought this version as well. Julian's work (this and his other books on https://www.coldreading.co/) is a streamlined system that gets you working straight out of the gate. Not only do you learn the system you have memory aids that make sense and aren't arbitrary.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Because the whole thing is designed around 10 flash cards you can choose to go at it super fast if you like - just do the first five flash cards - or the lines and the fingers - however you like really. My personal reasons for using the conversation route is that, as a starting point at least, it aims to create some empathy between you.

However,(and I do mention this in the book) some people freeze up and just want to listen. But I always encourage a little chit chat regardless.

And yes of course some people won’t shut up 😂 - best to be prepared for all types!
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I throw in graphology too if I can for an ‘instant’ personality profile
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
You could try my book I guess (but I would say that!)
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Keep your eyes peeled for a price drop - getting ahead of the old black friday nonsense...
MRCC
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of MRCC
Hey Julian - funny enough I actually just purchased the book yesterday while walking around a Barnes and Noble. I had all of your Speed Learning ones and decided why not.

Amazing, amazing stuff.

I've recommended the cartomancy one to several others as I did a cold reading on a bartender while I was writing the names of the cards (7d - spirituality, money/power, etc.) and he flipped at how accurate it was. But I was literally just reading off of the card names.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Did you buy the iPad version while you walked around a Barnes and Noble or buy the book from a Barnes and Noble? Seems odd to be buying an iPad download while walking round a bookshop!
JesterAndrus
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of JesterAndrus
Free trail showed high quality of this book and this price drop pushed me over the edge
BillyAcre
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of BillyAcre
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2019, bevbevvybev wrote:
Did you buy the iPad version while you walked around a Barnes and Noble or buy the book from a Barnes and Noble? Seems odd to be buying an iPad download while walking round a bookshop!

People do that all the time! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry iPad Edition (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL