The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry iPad Edition (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Price is still dropped and the kindle edition has been brought entirely up to date to replicate the iPad experience as closely as possible. It’s still a compromise and I had to jump through a lot of hoops (including that you’ll need an internet connection for some of it to work) but I’m pretty pleased with how it’s turned out. Works like a charm on my Kindle iPhone app.
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1886 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
If you've always wanted to learn palm reading and want to treat yourself to a Christmas present, you can't go wrong picking up Palmistry iPad Edition. Very thorough, yet easy to follow and learn. Exceptionally well thought out and present. And very high quality production values.

There are many palm reading books available. Palmistry iPad edition is the one that really brought it all together for me.
AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2587 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Quick heads up that the palmistry tick sheet pro is now available. Get yourself 10 bucks off until Sunday using the code TICPROMO.

https://www.coldreading.co/shop/palmistry-tick-sheet-pro/
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1886 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2020, bevbevvybev wrote:
Quick heads up that the palmistry tick sheet pro is now available. Get yourself 10 bucks off until Sunday using the code TICPROMO.

https://www.coldreading.co/shop/palmistry-tick-sheet-pro/

Bought this back in February and haven’t had a chance to use it yet, but it’s really nice. Well done, Julian.
AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry iPad Edition (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL