The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Mentor in Dublin/Ireland (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RodrigoGrando
View Profile
New user
Ireland
97 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
Hello All!

I'm relatively new to magic - I've been studying/practising for about 2 years now.

Next week I'm moving to Dublin/Ireland. I'd love to find a Mentor willing to help me to get my magic to the next level.

Does anyone know someone over there that enjoying sharing and teaching?

Thank you!
Rodrigo.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3599 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome RodrigoGrando,

Sorry I can't help you. The Café can help you find good sources like lectures, books, DVDs and downloads that can help you work on your own. You could do a search for Dublin and see who pops up. Send them a Private Message. They may be able to suggest someone.

What kind of Magic are you pursuing? That will be something to mention when casting a net for a perspective Mentor.

I admire anyone who is proactively seeking to improve.

Best of luck!

-Mary Mowder
Peter Morrissey
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Peter Morrissey
Hey man! I'm just recently on the forum. I'm not sure I could help you "get to the next level" but always up for meeting fellow magi, a rare thing in Dublin. PM me when you get here we can bounce ideas if you like
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
4976 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Happy to have you in the Café RodrigoGrando! It looks like you already made a Dublin friend in Peter Morrissey! That's what happens here.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
New user
Ireland
97 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
Thank you all for the kind messages.

Peter, I've sent you a PM. Looking forward to meeting you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Mentor in Dublin/Ireland (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL