The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Greg Frewin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
mike_york
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of mike_york
How can I contact Greg Frewin? Does he have an email address?

Mike
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Have you tried his web site

http://www.gregfrewin.com

I checked for you he only has Fax, phone, and mail address available. No email. Sorry.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
When I am in the office tomorrow, I will look up Greg's business card and see if there is an email address.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Jim Straight
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Jim Straight
Does anyone have these DVDs?

http://www.gregfrewin.com/frewin_product.html

Are they great?

I imagine they are amazing!!

Do tell...

:)

Jim
Fall Seven - Stand Eight.
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Hi Jim,

ALL 3 DVD are GREAT! Very informative info on Dove magic!

The only con (In my personal view) is that the demo of his sleeve toss performances is a little obvious, expect to be seamless, but the dove can be seen before toss Smile

The hook up use by Greg is only bending the wire on the lapel, but I expect more hook up options.

Overall it is very, very good! I belive it is the best investment any doveworker can receive from his video.

p/s: Remember to ask for his autograph too! Smile

Hope this helps. Smile
doveboy
Jim Straight
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Jim Straight
Thanks Dove Boy!!!

Anyone else have the 3-disk set?

:)

Jim
Fall Seven - Stand Eight.
Darcy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Darcy
I have the DVD's as well, they are very good! Everything you need to know is on there. Allot of the stuff on the DVDs is a different view point of stuff that has already been published (ie. training methods). They are very very good videos and you will not be disapointed.

Darcy
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Worked with Greg last year and couple of other conventions over the years. What most people fail to realize is that act (with the one exception) can be done in a pair of swimming trunks.

Greg's work is impeccable. You should see it from backstage. It is even more amazing. What Greg uses for filling in his illusions are most guys feature act or routine. He designed and manufactured by himself his original illusions.

Add to all this, he is a great guy.

By the way, I did check and I did not have an email for him.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
290 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
I've got Greg's DVDs as well and have to agree that they are the best out there. His dove training techniques are very detailed. He also covers quite a bit on the alterations of your jacket and what's even more surprising is that he actually sews the alterations and dove bags himself. The way his pockets are sewn is also out of this world. Maybe it's time for me to learn how to sew or use the sewing machine. I was always looking out for a great illusion but after watching his DVDs, I'm actually interested and have been checking out sewing machines.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I always was glad I took that class in high school called boys home economics. Sewing up your own covers and such is much easier than trying to explain it to a seamstress.
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
greg frewin
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of greg frewin
In response to the dove in sleeve load. It is obvious if you are not wearing white sleeves. For demonstration purposes I did not wear any shirt sleeves so that it was easier to see. Later in the discussion on costuming I touched base on the sleeve being white will hide the visual of a white dove. Also if you put ruffles around that sleeve it will help in hiding as well. I have as mentioned on the dvd a gimmick that will allow sleeve toss style productions with no load in sleeve. This I use in my act and will be out soon. Keep an eye in magic for details. This will change dove magic for sure. Thanks for your comments Greg Frewin.
Darcy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Darcy
When do you suppose the new gimick will be out on the market? It sounds killer!

Darcy
dsilverfield
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dsilverfield
Welcome to the Café Greg. I have enjoyed watching your Dove act. I will be watching you again tonight on T.V {it is the Creative Magic of Las Vegas series}.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Greg's E-mail address is frewinmagic@aol.com
His web site is http://www.gregfrewin.com
Where the magic begins
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Welcome Greg! Say hi to Alana and Art for me.

Did you buy any good bubble gum lately?
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Dr Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Sparks, NV
154 Posts

Profile of Dr Magic
Greg,

I really enjoyed you in Double Vision.

Mind boggling creativity there.. really a pleasure to watch.

Best of luck in all your ventures!

Dr Magic
ARNOMAGIE
View Profile
Regular user
France
200 Posts

Profile of ARNOMAGIE
Greg Frewin new sleeve production device will make a lot of doves scratching on the walls in the next future!

Too muny magicians forget that to use sleeve toss or throwing techniques the birds have to be trained to come back. Please don't forget you use live animals!

ARNO
Darcy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Darcy
Do you have his sleevless production? If so is it good?
MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
I couldn't agree more with Arno. It is very important to realize that just because you have a bird doesn't mean that it will automatically fly back to you. It takes a lot of time and effort on your part to train them, I know I have been through it for myself and have evn trained birds for others.

MDS
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
matthew@matthewdavidstanley.com
www.matthewdavidstanley.com
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
881 Posts

Profile of sperris
Why don't you just put the dove in your sleeve? I guess I don't see the advantage to this gimmick or really understand the purpose of the aparatus, fill me in here...
DANSPERRY.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Greg Frewin (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL