The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Pattrick's Mat (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
720 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, pattrick wrote:
Yin Howe, I just happened to be browsing the Café and clicked on this topic and saw these posts. I find it interesting that all of your mats have the same problem, which I have not ever seen before in all my mat making years. I have had a few magicians who wore their mats out in a certain spot form so much shuffling in the same area. Three years of heavy use could do it as well. I see form the picture you have a Red Lava mat ( this top fabric is now out of production from my supplier) What are the other size mats? If the size and weight are not over .9 KG I will replace your mats if you handle the shipping ( $24.00 USD)
Funny, I just saw you on Facebook before I went to the Magic Café.
Please send all correspondence to my e mail pattrick@pattricksmagic.com as this post would get pretty busy.
Any good comments here is appreciated though.
We are also introducing a servante mat that is a one piece combo. Soon to be on the website www.pattricksmagic.com
Thank You. Pattrick

Pattrick sorted out my "problem". Excellent customer service by a maker that stands 100% behind his product!
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
RMV
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of RMV
I bought what I thought was a good mat about two years ago. It started separating almost immediately. Going to upgrade to a Patrick’s mat soon. Does anyone have thoughts on the folding versions? Debating between rolling, one fold and two fold.
Wravyn
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I have one of the small folding mats. I really L I'll e it.
In the long run, no matter which you decide on, you can't go wrong with any of Patrick's mats.
Wravyn
View Profile
Special user
859 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2018, Wravyn wrote:
I have one of the small folding mats. I really like it.
In the long run, no matter which you decide on, you can't go wrong with any of Patrick's mats.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Pattrick's Mat (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL