We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Invisible Zone (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Vincenzo
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
207 Posts

Profile of Vincenzo
Thought you folks might like Ben Hart's trick with clay: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCrRr64Ff42/
Magical Moments
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Please correct me if I am incorrect but I believe that Lubor Fiedlers protype of Invisible Zone was made from clay.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
2924 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
The Lubor prototype I have seen pictured was cardboard. Mago Anton was the first to do the clay handling.
Magical Moments
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
I just visited Tenyoism which has a reference to Mago Anton. Should have gone there first huh?

Can’t help thinking that I have seen Lubor doing a demo with a clay version. It is not turning up anywhere but I will keep looking.

Maybe it is included on one of the DVD’s which came with Tenyoism. I will do a look see there.
FightOnRon
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of FightOnRon
I do not know if anyone cares in 2021/22, But I just bought one of these from Tricksupply. Paid too much (75) but I have it with instructions. It works. They may have more.....
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2021, FightOnRon wrote:
I do not know if anyone cares in 2021/22, But I just bought one of these from Tricksupply. Paid too much (75) but I have it with instructions. It works. They may have more.....

Ron, actually, these are really good prices considering I have seen Invisible Zone costing much more in the secondary market.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5435 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Magic by Post is advertising that they will receive a shipment of Invisible Zone this week (at original price).
Not sure if other dealers will receive this as well, but here's your chance...

Their message:
"I am thrilled to confirm that after many, many years, we are expecting delivery of the Tenyo Invisible Zone from Wednesday and will be posting them out from Thursday so pre order today.
This has been one of the most enquired about magic tricks over the years and I was beginning to think Tenyo had discontinued it as we have been unable to get any stock."

https://magicbypost.co.uk/?ct=t%28Invis ... 79e6c81123
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Invisible Zone (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL