The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Rubicon or Perfect Square (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3317 Posts

Profile of warren
I wasn't sure where to post this as this is the sort of effect I would want to be able to perform in both close up and stage situations.

If money wasn't an object which would you go for if you were completely new to rubiks cube magic between Rubicon or Perfect Square ?
Kyle Elder
View Profile
Regular user
Fresno, California
114 Posts

Profile of Kyle Elder
I own both, Rubikon is in my show, perfect square is in a drawer. I like Rubikon for several reasons. It's more quiet then perfect square and can be done one handed and is easier and more natural to me.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3317 Posts

Profile of warren
Thanks for your input much appreciated Smile
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4315 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I use Perfect Square at every close up gig. Ending with a Cube 3 ending with a sucker ending with an extra cube in the bag. Can only speak for Perfect Square but it’s gotten its use on stage and in walk around situations from me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Rubicon or Perfect Square (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL