The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Looking for Marlo Mem Deck trick name (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
If anyone can help me locate the source for this, I would really appreciate it. Marlo had a memorized deck trick in which he had three spectators cut an amount of cards. They look at the card they cut to, and then shuffle and keep their packets. Marlo would then reveal each selection in a different way. The final reveal was merely the naming of the selected card that the spectator is thinking of.

I forget if it was in a standalone booklet, or some larger piece of work. Any help is appriciated.
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
Found what I was looking for. Thank you!
"Come to the edge," he said, They Said "We Are Afraid," "Come to the edge," he said, They Came, He Pushed Them...And They Flew. -Apollinaire

"If there be a skeptical star, I was born under it. Yet I have lived all my days in complete astonishment." -W. MacNeile Dixon
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Hey! You got to tell us now!! Smile
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
latentimage
View Profile
Elite user
No More Room In Hell..
438 Posts

Profile of latentimage
I found it on “Marlo on the memorized deck” in the Malone meets Marlo series. Variation #2.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Looking for Marlo Mem Deck trick name (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL