The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Please Cull me now!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Censormyuser
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Censormyuser
Apologies in advanced as I know this has probably been asked about a thousand times before but in your opinion what’s the best resources for learning to cull cards.
Recommendations can be anything from YouTube videos to old books!

Many thanks,
Connor
pmarzionna
View Profile
New user
Washington, DC
81 Posts

Profile of pmarzionna
Take a look at Kostya Kimlat's Roadrunner Cull.
TeddyBoy
View Profile
Regular user
New York, NY
150 Posts

Profile of TeddyBoy
I second the motion regarding Kostya Kimlat's Roadrunner Cull. I am a newbie of modest skill, yet the first 11 minutes of the DVD has already significantly improved my culling ability. Within the first 11 minutes you will learn to cull from one to four cards with what I believe are clear explanations. The best $45 I've spent yet on a DVD.
So many sleights...so little time.
Cheers,

Teddy
danaruns
View Profile
Special user
The City of Angels
675 Posts

Profile of danaruns
A third for the Roadrunner Cull, but be warned it's not the easiest cull to do well. Ted might have gotten it in 11 minutes, but I worked on it for months.
"Dana Douglas is the greatest magician alive. Plus, I'm drunk." -- Foster Brooks
TeddyBoy
View Profile
Regular user
New York, NY
150 Posts

Profile of TeddyBoy
No, no. The first 11 minutes simply improved my culling. It will take months before I can even hope to do it fluidly and naturally. I have realistically modest expectations.
So many sleights...so little time.
Cheers,

Teddy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Please Cull me now!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL