The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » You Chose Wisely by Adrian Fowell (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
327 Posts

Profile of drawfull
Quote:
On Sep 24, 2018, Fero wrote:
Adrian.... congratulations really.
This is one of the best tricks I ve ever purchased so far.... and believe in me I ve got thousands.

Humbleblushface
Jack Straw
View Profile
Inner circle
Wichita
1005 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Fero, I told you that you can trust me!

I, too, have many tricks that sit unused in my bottom drawer, but this is a good one.

To be fair, I'm sure that some people here will not like it.

But after being on The Café for several years, you learn who here has the same taste in tricks that you have, and whose opinions you can trust.

So if you know me and like my opinions, you will more than likely find this one a worker, providing that you're not scared of some mathematics.
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
matsam
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of matsam
Just arrived in California yesterday, thanks!
Fascinating invention, very clever. Haven't tried performing yet, but thinking about ideas to customize for myself.
matsam
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of matsam
I expected even more folks to be giving glowing reviews, as I feel it is much deserved.

My own update: I struggled a bit with the right way to do the move (although it isn't really much of a move), and Adrian offered a ton of near-real-time advice over email to help me improve. I've never received such great technical support. Really appreciate it, and other people really need to check out this product. FWIW, I'm completely amateur, no ability to do any sleights, for anyone wondering about technical difficulty.

I'm still practicing the math a lot in my head, as I think getting really fast there will make this a super impressive feat. (And I'm not very confident in pattering-while-mathing)..
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1804 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2018, matsam wrote:
I expected even more folks to be giving glowing reviews, as I feel it is much deserved.

I heartily agree (my glowing review is here). Like you, I also found Adrian to be tremendously helpful in answering a couple of questions I had.

I'm looking forward to seeing more feedback from people who have received this, and to know what others think about it. Virtually all the comments I've seen so far have been positive, and deservedly so!
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
327 Posts

Profile of drawfull
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2018, matsam wrote:

My own update: I struggled a bit with the right way to do the move (although it isn't really much of a move), and Adrian offered a ton of near-real-time advice over email to help me improve. I've never received such great technical support. Really appreciate it, and other people really need to check out this product. FWIW, I'm completely amateur, no ability to do any sleights, for anyone wondering about technical difficulty.

I'm still practicing the math a lot in my head, as I think getting really fast there will make this a super impressive feat. (And I'm not very confident in pattering-while-mathing)..

Pleased you're making progress matsam!

Adrian
jm4345
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jm4345
Just another upvote for Adrian,he appears to treat each purchaser as if they were the only one. The trick itself is ingenious and quite easy to perform after a short amount of practice. I look forward to his future releases.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
"Sorry, this item is no longer available."??????
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Its a browser issue, works fine with microsoft edge, but not with firefox!
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
327 Posts

Profile of drawfull
Cheers, I am on it. My local support is shut for the day, but will try and fix ASAP.

Adrian
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
327 Posts

Profile of drawfull
Firefox is working now, at least from my PC and Mac. I don't know what the problem was - I just republished the site et voila.
dj
View Profile
Special user
958 Posts

Profile of dj
"You Chose Wisely" description reminds me a lot of my ACAAN routine that I created in 2010.
Hopefully the two ACAAN routines are not identical.

Darko
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
327 Posts

Profile of drawfull
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2018, dj wrote:
"You Chose Wisely" description reminds me a lot of my ACAAN routine that I created in 2010.
Hopefully the two ACAAN routines are not identical.

Darko

Hi Darko

It would be incredibly unlikely that the effects or method are the same and I just read your Thoughts Become Reality thread and they sound nothing alike, so maybe I'm missing something. In any case, I have sent you a PM as well Smile

Thanks
Adrian
dj
View Profile
Special user
958 Posts

Profile of dj
Now I know that Adrian's method and the method I use are not the same.

Thanks Adrian.
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
327 Posts

Profile of drawfull
Cheers Darko for the clarification.

Thanks
Adrian
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
327 Posts

Profile of drawfull
If you're missing your order...

A week ago, I had a parcel returned after what appears to be three failed delivery attempts. If you placed an order on the 24th October, for delivery to Italy with the postcode 30174 then please contact me. The email address and phone number you supplied do not work/are made up. I have also tried to contact you through social media so please check your messages.

Thanks
Adrian
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
I'm having trouble accessing the link to the :30 overview of the move, it tells me the video isn't available. Is it still available?
drawfull
View Profile
Veteran user
qmagi.com
327 Posts

Profile of drawfull
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2018, Mr. Mindbender wrote:
I'm having trouble accessing the link to the :30 overview of the move, it tells me the video isn't available. Is it still available?

I've sent you a PM with the link.

Best
Adrian
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Yes. I see that, thanks so much!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12323 Posts

Profile of John C
I've never found the acaan to be a## kickin enough to bother with or "learn the math"

I think magicians love this premise more than specs.

God bless the cats that come up with these ideas though. They advance the art.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » You Chose Wisely by Adrian Fowell (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL