The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Swift by Jofer Abata (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Http://themagicwarehouse.com/TB7203/Swif......ata.html

Jofer Abata takes the Color Changing Deck effect to the next level!

If you are looking for a visual and impossible color changing deck, Swift is the right effect for you. This is the ultimate color changing deck utility.

Imagine the following: a freely chosen, signed card is lost in the middle of the deck. Then, while you're spreading the cards, you miraculously color-change the backs of the entire deck of cards in just a swift motion, except for the signed card.

A truly visual masterpiece!

Easy to perform
No magnets
Includes gimmick
Set up and reset in seconds
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
8 card colour change. And that is the restriction if you get them to choose one.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 17, 2018, pegasus wrote:
8 card colour change. And that is the restriction if you get them to choose one.

Heck, I use bizarros colored drop now and you are restricted to one card so 8 cards shouldn't be a problem at all, LOL. Though, bizzaro's color drop seems like they have a free choice of any card.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
sethman
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of sethman
Eight cards or not...the change still looks pretty awesome.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 17, 2018, sethman wrote:
Eight cards or not...the change still looks pretty awesome.

Yes it does!! Heck, when you pull out a blue deck from a red box and only show the top card being blue and turn over the deck and spread through showing the faces of the cards, the psychology is such that when you actually do the color change of the deck the audience thinks they remember the whole deck being blue. Showing 8 cards is a definite improvement to the plot, I just wonder if the method is an improvement as well.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I like it BUT just wanted to know before I purchase I wonder If they have to select the card quickly within the eight cards shown ? If so this this could be a problem ! I had effects like this before there In the draw. If this is not the case then my order is in !
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
If you want to do the signed color change, I'm guessing yes. I believe that situation could be handled simply with patter without notice. The spec's signing the card, so it really shouldn't matter which one.

Quote:
On Sep 19, 2018, tophatter wrote:
I like it BUT just wanted to know before I purchase I wonder If they have to select the card quickly within the eight cards shown ? If so this this could be a problem ! I had effects like this before there In the draw. If this is not the case then my order is in !
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
jugagien
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of jugagien
Looks good. Any reviews?
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Four years later...any reviews?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I didn’t like it due to the restriction of the top 8 cards as a selection. Everyone wants to have a free choice of the whole deck, or perceived choice at least.
MarianoG
View Profile
Veteran user
SPAIN
336 Posts

Profile of MarianoG
Looks great. Maybe asking for a number from 1 to 10 may help with the selection of the card (if they say 9 or 10 you'll have to double count some).
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Not sure I’d use that but if it suits your performance criteria then good for you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Swift by Jofer Abata (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL