The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Wizards’ Journal (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
The Wizards’ Journal is a popular asset for magicians. I understand a lot of you know about it from Jim Gerrish. Take a peek at this page of the link: http://magicnook.com/wizardsTOC.htm

A lot is explained about what you can purchase from a single item. You can save even more money by purchasing the complete set. I like buying from The Wizards’ Journal. When I finish building the object I feel really good. Not because I saved a lot of money. Not because I am using something uncommon compared to other magicians in my area. It is because it helps enhances my pride because I built it myself.

If you have any questions about the ebooks, just ask Jim Gerrish. If you do not know who he is, just look for the guy who likes supporting all the members with so many post. You can’t miss him.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
It looks like everyone bought one already. I thought it was just me. Guys, I am glad you are satisfied purchasing The Wizards' Journal.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Thanks for the kind review, Dynamike!
longdeademperor
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of longdeademperor
I have only bought some articles so far, but everything I have obtained from The Wizards' Journals and The Magic Nook has been fascinating. I particularly love the historical details and explorations of the various methods for the different effects. Reading the articles definitely inspires my own creativity.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Thanks for the compliments, longdeademperor. I'll pass them along to the other authors at The Magic Nook.
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
The $40us price tag will keep these out to the hands of most, just staring out in magic. While you can buy individual items, the diy concept imo isn't something, NEW performers should be concentrating on. It's like asking a beginning musician to build his instrument. At first it's learning to play that matters. If what you want is instructions on how bo build your own magic (not always saving money) then the journals are for you. If what you want is to become a magician, there are less expensive works, concentrating on other things, you might want to look into?
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Thank you for your comments, Senor Fabuloso, even though, as far as I can tell from our records, you have never ever purchased any of the Wizards' Journals. But it is true what you say,"If what you want is instructions on how to build your own magic then the journals are for you." That's basically our motto: "Do-it-yourself Magic for Built-it-myself Magicians."
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Obviously, I would not have bought them under the name Mr. Fabulous but I did in fact buy them from the creators, more than 15 years ago.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » The Wizards’ Journal (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL