The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spend the day learning Inject with Greg Rostami: (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
I would definitely purchase the webinar.
Been hoping something like this would happen.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Webinar
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

By popular demand ...

I will be putting together a comprehensive webinar that will be a condensed version of this Saturday's live seminar.
I have not decided on the platform or the price for the webinar.
I do know that it will be available in about a week from this Saturday.
As with all webinars, it will be recorded so you can watch it at a later time.

I've decided to focus all of my attention on the attendees of this Saturday's live seminar.
Hence, I will not be broadcasting the seminar as a webinar (I really want to give my students my undivided attention and answer all their individual needs).

Organizing the different aspects of Inject has taught me how to better group and explain the functions of the app.

Inject is VERY rich and deep. It was designed to have a cohesive foundation that makes learning new concepts easy.

Once you wrap your mind around these fundamental concepts, you'll have this awesome light bulb moment that will bring you an endless stream of creativity.

I can't wait to share this with you.
Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
For those of you who are considering attending the live seminar.

The deadline for RSVP is this Thursday, Oct 11th (tomorrow).

If you want to attend the live seminar, please contact me here on the Café, PM me on Facebook, or by email:

grostami@gmail.com

If you're in the LA area, don't miss it!!
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Greg,

The seminar is tomorrow morning, and I haven't yet been advised where it will be held. Can I expect that info soon?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi rosariorose9,

I just emailed you all of the details about the seminar tomorrow.

I can't wait to meet all of you!!

Greg
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Attended the seminar yesterday. What can I say, other than what an extraordinary experience it was! Eight hours of one 'light bulb illuminating' moment after another. I had absolutely no idea how deep this app was, and how far reaching its possibilities are - even to the point of allowing the user to program his own effects into the app. Greg is a genius. A freakin' genius! The seminar was not filmed (he wanted to concentrate on the attendees, who were all blown away by what they were learning), but I can only say that if he decides to hold a webinar, JUMP ON IT! Thanks, Greg, for elevating my magic to the next level.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Wish I could have gone to the seminar.
I purchased Inject shortly after it was first released.
Opened it once for just long enough to realize what I had gotten myself into and if it would require a college course to be able to use this thing, and haven't even opened it again since let alone actually used it. Smile
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Videoman, that was my exact situation as well! Without this seminar, I don't think that I would have ever used this. Now, I'm already planning how to add it to my set.
philraso
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of philraso
What’s up with the webinar announcement?
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2018, videoman wrote:
Opened it once for just long enough to realize what I had gotten myself into and if it would require a college course to be able to use this thing, and haven't even opened it again since let alone actually used it. Smile

Ditto
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2018, rosariorose9 wrote:
Videoman, that was my exact situation as well! Without this seminar, I don't think that I would have ever used this. Now, I'm already planning how to add it to my set.

Rosario, are you using Inject yet?
If so, what routine?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2018, cardbiker wrote:
Quote:

Ditto

Ditto.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2018, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2018, cardbiker wrote:
Quote:

Ditto

Ditto.

Double ditto.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2018, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2018, rosariorose9 wrote:

Rosario, are you using Inject yet?
If so, what routine?

Google peak, Hotel key (my favorite), Magic square (Thanks, Pegasus!), and YouTube cards.
Bobby 1954
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Bobby 1954
I didn’t attend the seminar, but was helped by members of the Inject Facebook group. I now use a lot of the effects without a problem. The 2 I use most are google peek and Houdini cards and both get incredible reactions. Thank you Greg for sharing what I think is the most powerful tool in magic.
RMV
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of RMV
I look forward to the webcast! Never felt confident I could make this work while performing.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Ditto to all those above dittos I'm too lazy to quote Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
I attended the seminar, but would still attend a webcast should one be held. This app is so deep that I have no doubt but that I would pick up additional 'tips' with further instruction by Greg.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
Rosariorose9 - what is Hotel Key? Where do I find it? I don't think I have seen that one

Ed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Spend the day learning Inject with Greg Rostami: (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL