The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Expanded 3t Book (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Tams
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Mark Tams
It’s been 10+ years since the release of the 3t coin book on the Triple Threat Coin Gimmick. Since that time, the original book has gone out of print.

Over these 10+ years, there has been new material that has been created since that time. I am currently in the process of gathering new material as I am creating an expanded version of the original book. The new book will be a paperback and will include the original material as well as new additions from contributors old and new alike.

If you have new material on the Triple Threat Coin Gimmick, I would love to include it in the new expanded version of the book. If so, contact me at: markd2990@yahoo.com and we can start working on getting the material submitted so I can work on write up, layout and illustrations.

I don’t have the logistics completely available for when the expanded version will be available. Of course new contributors will receive a complimentary copy of the new book as well. Thx!

Mark Tams
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Ok I did my Part! And Mark has a few new things From Me! So looking forward to it! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Hmmm. I wonder how getting this book will compare to the old one. I bought it awhile back and it was hard to get, but well worth it. Also I will be interested in how mucg it will cost and how much will be added. Also if a special additions only copy will be made for people who already own the book or maybe a discount.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Well I Know I will have 20 or so new things in there! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New Expanded 3t Book (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL