The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Force 4 and similar padfolios (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2107 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I’m in the market for a switching pad. I had a go at making Banachek’s pad from his PSI videos with limited success (mine ended up raggedy from the glue!)

I’d love to hear your thoughts on the following:

Banachek’s psychic folio (as a released product over DIY)
Wayne Rogers force 4

I can’t seem to find much info on the following but I believe these two are for switching too?
Theta Portfolio - Allen Zingg / Piatt
Z-scan

I really like the look of force 4, but the vinyl build quality seems flimsy (I’ve seen performers with ripped inner pockets) , and they obviously are no longer in production. I’m tempted to have one professionally made using leather and adding in features and refinements from those that have come before, for personal use if I can’t find a second hand one.

Suggestions, ideas, thoughts please Smile
Jay Jennings
View Profile
Loyal user
Scottsdale, AZ
230 Posts

Profile of Jay Jennings
Not a pad, but maybe something that would still work? http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/10517
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2107 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Thanks Jay! But I need a4/legal size or I’d use my locking wallet Smile thanks for reminding me about this one - found it a week ago and couldn’t remember it’s name.
wandering star
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of wandering star
Have you been successful in your findings - would be interested as well to hear about alternative a4 switching devices(and was thinking of re-building it from the psi series - but your experiences do not sound too encouraging)
Psy
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of Psy
I have my Force 4 for sale, like new
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Force 4 and similar padfolios (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL