The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Coast to Coast AM with George and Slim (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you have some interesting and legit questions about Houdini's Ghost, I'd be more than happy to add them into my interview if possible on the 30th of this month for the Halloween Season's special presentations.... My deadline is this week so NOW is your chance. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
Slim you going to beon Coast to Coast? Awesome.

That is great.

Doc
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks ....We are negotiating now but it looks good .. I'm trying to include questions from magicians...
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2018, docbarnes wrote:
Slim you going to beon Coast to Coast? Awesome.

That is great.

Doc
https://tunein.com/radio/Coast-to-Coast-AM-p35675/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Coast to Coast AM with George and Slim (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL