The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Solo Levitations (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
professortango
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of professortango
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2019, drmolarmagic wrote:
Hi would anyone who has it give the actual weight of the up up and away levitation? Everything always says "easy to set up" "fits in your back seat" "sturdy" but what's the actual carry weight from the car to the show?
Thx
Bruce

35 lbs I believe. I was looking at it for a production of Dracula I was designing for. Its nice and compact, however, the costume requirements for the creature performing the levitation doesn't appear like it would work with the methodology behind the effect.
thomasR
View Profile
Special user
770 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Since I started this thread it's gone a little bit towards a discussion specifically on the Rhino..

What are people actually using right now, and what have they used in the past? Why did you keep it in the show? why did you get rid of it?
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
126 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
Yes I found the 35Lbs reference in a previous post by JP. Its looks good I am considering it for my park shows......
Bruce
omagico
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of omagico
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2019, drmolarmagic wrote:
Yes I found the 35Lbs reference in a previous post by JP. Its looks good I am considering it for my park shows......
Bruce

the levitation pieces are about 35 pounds. total shipping weight with the ATA case is about 70 pounds (If I remember the shipping label when I got it)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Solo Levitations (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL