The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help on my Bizarre Bio for C2C (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Professor Slim King, often identified as "The Man the Skeptics Refused to Test for One Million Dollars" has written a compilation of books utilizing the help of authors who's spirits that have long passed over the Veil.... called "Ghost Writers in the Sky". The book covers Tarot, Pendulums, Numerology, Palmistry, including Dreams and Omens . As a Paranormal researcher for the majority of his life, his main interested has been the return of Harry Houdini's Spirit on January 8th 1929, earning him the title of "The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life After Death". Slim has designed Mental Illusions for dozens of professional magician including David Copperfield, and is the proud recipient of both the Merlin and Houdini awards in Radio Magic.

Seethedead.com
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
“his main interested has been“ needs to be corrected but otherwise it looks good to me - have fun, be bizarre!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....

Googling that brings you to threads right here. That may or may not be what you are after...

Also, if you are claiming that title to the public, cite your sources (as in, who and how did you get the title)
I've asked to be banned
greerj
View Profile
Loyal user
East Tennessee
283 Posts

Profile of greerj
Should be "dozens of professional magicians" add the "s" to magician
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Thanks everyone. !!!!!!!! Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2018, IAIN wrote:
The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....

Googling that brings you to threads right here. That may or may not be what you are after...

Also, if you are claiming that title to the public, cite your sources (as in, who and how did you get the title)

I'm not sure I should bring Charlie Carlson into my bio https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Carlson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=998dVSMjbsw
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Things are moving right along ... it's been a goal of mine to be on the number one Paranormal Show in the English Speaking World ... and I'm almost there!!!! Smile Smile Smile
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
769 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Legen——-wait for it———dairy!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2018, Lo Pan wrote:
Legen——-wait for it———dairy!

I'm not sure https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/10/30 actually do any magic but I've made it an option. We will be talking about Harry Houdini, Eric Weiss and how his Spirit returned on January 8th 1929.. Houdini's Ghost!!!!
Here is the Coast to Coast link!!!!! Thanks for all the help https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/kin......im/96561 https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/10/30
Schaff
View Profile
New user
Fargo, ND
75 Posts

Profile of Schaff
Awesome- I look forward to this!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Tonights the night Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
scottishpiper51
View Profile
Regular user
of Gris-Gris
138 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
Sounds great. I’ll be tuning in.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
You can always use me for a reference. The planchette said, "If I was still alive, I'd give you a recommendation."
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2018, weepinwil wrote:
You can always use me for a reference. The planchette said, "If I was still alive, I'd give you a recommendation."

I'll give that a try!!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Help on my Bizarre Bio for C2C (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL