The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Entertaining the dinner table (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Signet
My wife and I went to dinner at a local restaurant in my hometown. My parents had their wedding reception there fifty years ago and I swear, the place looks exactly the same as then. It's just a little place that holds maybe sixty people. They had their yearly Octoberfest, when they serve only German food.
So I had my okito box and TUC coin. I did a vanish for the waitress, which she seemed to like. They had a man and lady,playing guitar and singing ballads. There was a table of about six people who had been enjoying some wine. The place is BYOB. The waitress was talking to them. So she comes over and asks me to do that trick for them. I went over and made the coins disappear from the box. I let two of them shake the box and dump the coins out. It went well and they all laughed and enjoyed. I know they were half in the bag, but it felt good getting the reaction. I thought to myself, I'm glad I got into magic. How much is that good feeling worth? PRICELESS.
RMV
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of RMV
I felt the same way yesterday. It was Halloween. We all wore costumes to work. One of my staff brought his fiancé with him. She was dressed as Harry Potter. I used her wand to do some magic, waving over Out of This World cards that were ready for reveal. A lot of joy in her eyes. It is indeed fun to share magical moments. Thanks for sharing your story!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Entertaining the dinner table (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL