The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gospel Magic busking (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
bluejay17!
View Profile
Regular user
Zambia
103 Posts

Profile of bluejay17!
Just don't ask for money. If you intend to evangelize someone you should not at the same time be asking for money
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2868 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I went out several times this summer, will be going out more next year after thoroughly practiced up. Did have someone give me money, I immediately declined. I gave out a lot of materials instead including What Time Is Purple?
Vandecarr
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Vandecarr
I like this topic! I have been busking since 1998. I don't have to do it anymore, but I love it and still do it every opportunity I get.

I ALWAYS include a brief message and openly ask God to bless everyone in the audience. I've gone as far as having 3:16 tattooed across my knuckles and that opens the door to further discussion. It also identifies me to other Christians who talk with me after shows, as well.

If you think my approach won't gather a crowd, then I encourage you to visit my website and watch the promo video www.MikeVanDeCarr.com

Do not listen to ANYONE who tells you that it can't be done, that it's in bad taste or anything else.

Respectfully,
Mike
Russo
View Profile
Special user
655 Posts

Profile of Russo
When asked 'how much' for a gospel program, I always say,'Faith- what ever you wish' = never been disappointed -even when 0 -and tithed any received. Basic $$ for a regular program.
Russo
View Profile
Special user
655 Posts

Profile of Russo
WHERE IS EVERyBODY ???????????? 4weeks OOOOOOOOOOO
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gospel Magic busking (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL