The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Inject Webinar is HERE!! (41 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2549 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear magic friends,

After our exciting live seminar in Los Angeles, I'm very happy to announce ...

The Inject Live Webinar is in just ONE WEEK!!
Friday Nov. 9th 2018, 10:00AM to 4:00PM PST (California Time)

The webinar will be broadcast worldwide, live, via YouTube (you can watch it on ANY device that has YouTube).
During the webinar, if you have questions, another moderator and I will answer them.

The webinar will also be recorded so that attendees can watch it at any time.

This one of a kind event, focuses on the most requested, most useful, and most important Inject concepts.

Over the last three years, Inject has become an ESSENTIAL tool in the arsenal of the modern magician.
Every day, magicians use it for close-up, parlor, stage, and TV performances.

The purpose of this webinar is to teach beginner to advanced users everything there is to know about Inject.

You will learn:

* The basics - What are transmitters, receivers, and how to use them.
* How to perform - The subtleties, patter, and the technical details that will make you a MASTER Injector!
* When, where and how to use it - how to integrate Inject in your repertoire or casual performances.
* Editing and customizing - From editing the basic settings to creating your own unique effects.

This 6 hour event is ideal for anyone who wants to get the most out of Inject and understand the "hows" and "whys" of this amazingly covert app.

If you're a magician or mentalist, unlock the full potential of the most powerful magic app, with the guy who created it!

The cost is only $70.

The webinar will be limited to only 200 people.
So take advantage of this rare opportunity ... purchase your webinar before we reach 200.

To guarantee your spot, make your payment by Thursday Nov. 8th 2018, 11:59PM.

Please PayPal to:
grostami@gmail.com

I can't wait to share this with you,
Greg Rostami

Click here to view attached image.
ChrisWall
View Profile
Regular user
England
109 Posts

Profile of ChrisWall
Assuming you need Inject before joining?
"Have your cake and eat it... there's no other reason to have a cake" - Derren Brown
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of rowland
I have a question. I am not available to watch the live webinar, but I am happy to purchase and watch it later. Obviously doing this I am taking up a slot for somebody that can watch it live and could ask questions.
Will this be recorded and offered for sale after the event.
Also is this a cut down version one the live seminar a few weeks ago. There was talk about a great effect using business cards, will this be covered on the webinar.
Many thanks Greg and team for an amazing product.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7133 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2018, ChrisWall wrote:

Absolutely not.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2549 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2018, ChrisWall wrote:

You do not need to own Inject to join the webinar.

Quote:
On Nov 2, 2018, rowland wrote:
I have a question. I am not available to watch the live webinar, but I am happy to purchase and watch it later. Obviously doing this I am taking up a slot for somebody that can watch it live and could ask questions.
Will this be recorded and offered for sale after the event.
Also is this a cut down version one the live seminar a few weeks ago. There was talk about a great effect using business cards, will this be covered on the webinar.
Many thanks Greg and team for an amazing product.

If the time is not convenient for you, you don't have to watch it live.
Since the webinar will be recorded, everyone that purchases the webinar will be emailed a link, after the event, so that they can watch it at any time.

The webinar will not be available for sale after the event.

This is not a cut down version of the live seminar.
I had created an outline for the live seminar which I will be following for this webinar.

The business card effect will be covered in the webinar. A major part of the webinar is dedicated to creating your own custom effects.

cheers,
Greg
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
915 Posts

Profile of DrRob
I hope this is recorded and sold in a different medium as 200 spaces when the worldwide sales must be quite a lot larger and then it would give more people the opportunity to learn from Greg.

Just my 2 penneth !

Dr Rob
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2549 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Dr Rob,

The 200 space limit is for the number of people that are watching the event at one time.

So, if you want to watch it after the live event, the 200 limit does not apply.

If the demand for the webinar goes up, I'll look into ways of increasing the 200 count.

all the best,
Greg
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
666 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Attended the (earlier) in person seminar, and have signed up for this webinar. I can't recommend it highly enough. It was TERRIFIC - I learned so much at the seminar, but want to take a second 'stab' at the info. which you presented.

Which leads me to my question: Can we view the 'broadcast' more than once? I have no doubt but that there will be sections which I may want to review, something which I could not, of course, do after the original seminar. Thanks!
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of rowland
If the time is not convenient for you, you don't have to watch it live.
Since the webinar will be recorded, everyone that purchases the webinar will be emailed a link, after the event, so that they can watch it at any time.

This is not a cut down version of the live seminar.
I had created an outline for the live seminar which I will be following for this webinar.

The business card effect will be covered in the webinar. A major part of the webinar is dedicated to creating your own custom effects.

Cheers Greg

Many thanks
Rowland
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
666 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Thanks, Rowland. I'd read that post by Greg before, but am not clear that we can watch it more than once. Are you saying that once we have that link there is no limit to the number of times that link can be used?
no2ss
View Profile
Regular user
California
152 Posts

Profile of no2ss
I'm in the same position as Rowland. Very interested, but can't attend live on Friday, and don't want to take up someone else's slot -- but would totally purchase to watch it later. Would be nice to know if there will be a way to purchase it later, rather than taking away the slot from someone who can attend live...
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2549 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2018, no2ss wrote:
I'm in the same position as Rowland. Very interested, but can't attend live on Friday, and don't want to take up someone else's slot -- but would totally purchase to watch it later. Would be nice to know if there will be a way to purchase it later, rather than taking away the slot from someone who can attend live...

The 200 space limit is for the number of people that are watching the event at one time.

So, if you want to watch it after the live event, the 200 limit does not apply.

Greg
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
I am not at the actual webinar as well, but the only reason I payed is so that I can download it later and watch it as many times as I want.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3915 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2018, Greg Rostami wrote:

cheers,
Greg

OK, I'm still confused by what Greg wrote above.
So the way I understand it is that he will only be selling 200 spots to the live event and then won't be selling any at all afterwards. Is this correct?
So the only way to have any access (even afterwards) is to purchase one of the 200 he will be selling?

If so, that seems odd to me. Why not sell 200 spots to the live event and then afterwards sell as many as the market demands?
Or maybe that is his plan but is hasn't been made clear to me, mainly because of what I quoted above.

As far as watching it live, the only advantage it seems to me is to be able to ask questions. However, if there are 200 people signed in to view it, how many of YOUR questions are realistically going to be answered anyway? Seems like very few if any.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of rowland
Hi Greg, I have now paid for the webinar could you clear up a couple of things.When I watch it after the event will I be able to pause and rewind to watch things again in case I miss something.
Secondly will I be able to download this to my iPad or pc.
Really looking forward to seeing this
Many thanks
Rowland
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7133 Posts

Profile of pegasus
This thread is just as confusing as the app.
no2ss
View Profile
Regular user
California
152 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2018, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2018, Greg Rostami wrote:

cheers,
Greg

OK, I'm still confused by what Greg wrote above.
So the way I understand it is that he will only be selling 200 spots to the live event and then won't be selling any at all afterwards. Is this correct?
So the only way to have any access (even afterwards) is to purchase one of the 200 he will be selling?

If so, that seems odd to me. Why not sell 200 spots to the live event and then afterwards sell as many as the market demands?
Or maybe that is his plan but is hasn't been made clear to me, mainly because of what I quoted above.

As far as watching it live, the only advantage it seems to me is to be able to ask questions. However, if there are 200 people signed in to view it, how many of YOUR questions are realistically going to be answered anyway? Seems like very few if any.

I am similarly confused. It says only open for 200 people, but then Greg says that it's that only 200 people can watch it live (which maybe is a limit of the webinar software he's using?), but that as many people as want to can watch it afterward... but he won't sell it afterward. That's... confusing. So what happens if (for example) 500 people buy it, and then you have a bunch who want to watch it live but can't?
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
157 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
It doesn't make any sense to not sell afterward... it would make much more sense to be like a Penguin Live or an At the Table Lecture...
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2549 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Let me clear up a few things ...

There's a limit of 200 people that can watch the live webinar (while it is being broadcast live).

There is no limit to how many people can sign up for the webinar that want to watch it AFTER the live event.

The webinar video will NOT be available for sale after the webinar.

In two days I will be emailing all of the people that have signed up for the webinar to give them their outline, and to see how many people are able to attend the live event (in contrast to watching the recorded video later).

Regarding answering questions:
I will be joined by another moderator who will be sorting through your questions so that I can answer all of them.
Because of the experience that I have from the live seminar, I don't think we're going to have any problems answering everyone's questions ... the webinar is VERY thorough ... almost ALL the answers are already in the webinar.

Regarding the recorded video:
You can watch the recorded video as often as you like ... you can pause and rewind it just like any other video online.
The video will be uploaded to an unlisted URL on YouTube ... for those of you who want to download it, there are various options that are available for downloading YouTube videos.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2549 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Many people have asked what the webinar times are for various time zones around the world.

The webinar starts at 10:00AM in Los Angeles (PST).
Which is 8:00AM in Hawaii (HST).
Which is 1:00PM in New York (EST).
Which is 6:00PM in London (GMT).

Here's a great web utility that will tell you what 10:00AM in Los Angeles converts to any time zone (city):
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/c......sic.html

I hope that helps,
G Ro
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Inject Webinar is HERE!! (41 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL