The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » BH Concepts by Joe Rindfleisch (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
More rubber band magic~ Joe Rindfleisch is truly the king of rubber bands!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11061

Your eyes are about to pop out of your skull. Whether you buy it or not, you need to watch this video.
"It's there, then it's gone. Like, gone gone." -Shaun Dunn

It fooled me bad. And aside from that, I honestly don't know how he comes up with this caliber of new magic, I mean.. it's insanely good.

Joe Rindfleisch is the master of band magic, and he's packed so much innovative new material into this.
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
It all looks brilliant. That vanish on the bill looks so good.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Looks great ... but do you have to wear the bands on your wrists for all of the effects?
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
rkp
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of rkp
Quote:
On Nov 4, 2018, Barry Gitelson wrote:
Looks great ... but do you have to wear the bands on your wrists for all of the effects?

Yes, as with many of Joe's effects, you must have bands on your wrist so that the band in play appears to be isolated on your hand. I have watched the download and the two disappearances taught are quite good. Teaching appears to be very good and is taught from spectator and performers point of views.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Cool Magician makes sure the rubber bands they wear on their wrist match their tie.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Joe was at the TRICS convention this weekend. As good as his stuff looks on video, it looks even better in person! He is absolutely the king of rubber band magic and is a super kind, helpful guy as well. What's more, a lot of his material (as visual as it is) is surprisingly not as difficult as you might think! Picking up his releases is a no-brainer.
Kevin Reylek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » BH Concepts by Joe Rindfleisch (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL