The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brass Coin Casket Prediction (124 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..12..16..20..24..28..31~32~33 [Next]
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
Please let us know JM when your parcel arrives so we will know things are moving. You will likely receive it long before me. I have a parcel held up 2 weeks from UK and if present info is correct, I should not expect it before January.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3327 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Will do and knowing Canada Post you may get yours first....
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2085 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Sorry to hear about the postal woes in Canada. If you wouldn't mind, please let me know when they arrive to you, now I'm nervous.
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
I wouldn't worry. We'll get them eventually.
John7
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of John7
Mine arrived today. It's a beautiful quality piece. Great effect for such little pocket space. Could someone tell me the other feature mentioned earlier in the thread because I've examined it and can't see anything (by PM preferably so as not to give any secrets away).

Thanks.
John7
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of John7
My question has been answered by Jake so no need for any other replies, thanks.
John7
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of John7
Although, just to add, I've been playing with this all night - it's exquisitely machined (and the secret is deviously hidden but can be hidden further by the appropriate presentation)
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
I received the casket today. Way beyond my expectation. This one is my best purchase in 2018.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2216 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2018, rockbrunnen wrote:
I received the casket today. Way beyond my expectation. This one is my best purchase in 2018.

I agree. When the thread for the best effects of 2018 starts, this will be included in my top three.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
I have been waiting for that thread to start. Not sure that I have a top 3 at this point, so I would prefer that it is started by someone who does.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
My casket arrived. Such a beautifully made piece of magical apparatus. Ingenious, too! Not only does it belong in best effects of 2018, it also belongs in best value of 2018.

Thank you, Jake!

Mark
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
These reviews only serve to whet my appetite even more.....oh, the agony of waiting.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Neil:

Not to detract at alt from the Coin Casket, but what are your other two n your 2018 top three?

George
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2216 Posts

Profile of NeilS
One of them is 'Blinking' good and it may be a bit Underhanded to mention the other one. There have been some very good releases this year - and some duffs - but as far as the coin casket is concerned, I can see this ranking alongside the much heralded Die-cipher, although the method is different (and easier.)
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2631 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Received mine today, props to Jake. Well made and quite easy to perform. I am looking forward to his ebook.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2085 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
As of today, we broke the 125 unit mark on these. Thank you so much everyone. We're so happy you are enjoying this effect.
For quality Paul Fox Cups spun on Danny Dew's Paul Fox tooling visit us at www.airshipmagic.com
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
When you offer something good at a reasonable price, that's what happens.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2216 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2018, Mad Jake wrote:
As of today, we broke the 125 unit mark on these. Thank you so much everyone.

Congratulations and very well deserved.

I know this does not help those in Canada who have been experiencing a postal strike, but shipping to the UK was very quick and the service from Airship Magic excellent.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11608 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2018, NeilS wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2018, rockbrunnen wrote:

I agree. When the thread for the best effects of 2018 starts, this will be included in my top three.

Just ordered because of you!!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11608 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2018, NeilS wrote:
Welcome to the Great Minds Club Smile

I wanna be a member. I should be receiving mine soon. My coin casket...not my mind.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Brass Coin Casket Prediction (124 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..12..16..20..24..28..31~32~33 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL