The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Effects to do on Instagram (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MigeruX
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of MigeruX
Hello guys.

I'm recently starting a new Instagram account (@miguelroa52) and since I'm in the process of learning, I would like to ask you what are some easy effects to perform on camera?

Thank you very much.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
What’s your goal? Market yourself or your show? Build a following? Practice?
What’s your style/persona? Are you going to Be in character? Do you do close up? Parlor? stage? What tricks do you already know? Any favorites ?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
kardistic
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of kardistic
He mentioned that he is in the process of learning so I doesn't know many things probably. I would recommend color changes, because its quick and great in videos since its almost invisible due to 30 fps.
HeronsHorse
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
207 Posts

Profile of HeronsHorse
Can you do anything yet, off camera I mean?
Quote of the Month
Those who think that magic consists of doing tricks are strangers to magic. Tricks are only the crude residue from which the lifeblood of magic has been drained."
- S.H. Sharpe
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Harapan Ong’s new book “Principia” has some effects specifically for social media (as he advertises it on social media)
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
To be exact, the chapter is near the end of the book and titled "OPTICS" - "A small collection of visual eye-candy for videos"
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
debjit
View Profile
Loyal user
India
213 Posts

Profile of debjit
I would do some levitations with th***d, thu***ip vanishes, fl**h pa**r productions, cardistry and visual card magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Effects to do on Instagram (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL