The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ *NEW* Pyro Wallet by Adam Wilber (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
556 Posts

Profile of brandon90
I don't understand how he's not burning his fingers lol

Looks really cool tho!
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1503 Posts

Profile of elimagic
And then youo hand a lighter fluid soaked business card to someone and expect them to keep it? I feel like that would have the opposite effect.
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1730 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Whatís new in comparison to ę†Burning Connection 2.0†Ľ by Andy Amix ? Iím struggling to see the differences.
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
169 Posts

Profile of psychod
This looks interesting but I think I'd have to wait for a review of someone who has it before considering it. I've been burned (sorry about that) by purchasing items prior to reviews! I was wondering about the lighter fluid as well. Given that the video pretty much shows you how it works, I'd like to see how the cards have to be prepared. In the demo with the bill, it looks like it gets singed a bit.

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2018, Alex DLF wrote:
Whatís new in comparison to ę†Burning Connection 2.0†Ľ by Andy Amix ? Iím struggling to see the differences.


The quality of the trailer I guess... Smile
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2249 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Pace hot leads being re-introduced.
Pay it forward
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3809 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Very fair trailer. Pretty much shows you everything. I had Hot Leads but could never get it to work. This looks more foolproof. One question is whether this works with glossy full color business cards which pretty much everyone uses these days. Hot Leads would not work with those cards and that was a pain. Iím guessing the same limitation has to apply here but the ad seems to imply otherwise
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2215 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Iím impressed but even if I can justify a use I wonder how much practice it takes to judge when the flammable substance is done so that it doesnít burn the item and also the reality of giving out a smelly, chemically dollar if I prematurely blow it out. Or are we holding it until it goes out by itself? It was amazing to watch him unfold the dollar and not get burned!!!
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3960 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
OH WOW. You guys made a version of Hot Leads! As a owner of Hot Leads, I highly recommend this Pyro Wallet site unseen, based on having used Hot Leads and this looks like a good improvement over Hot Leads. I'm excited.

Quote:
On Nov 6, 2018, MagicBrent wrote:
Iím impressed but even if I can justify a use I wonder how much practice it takes to judge when the flammable substance is done so that it doesnít burn the item and also the reality of giving out a smelly, chemically dollar if I prematurely blow it out. Or are we holding it until it goes out by itself? It was amazing to watch him unfold the dollar and not get burned!!!


Due to how this works, the likelihood of it burning the card is low to none, you just have to put the fire out before it actually starts burning the card stock (very easy in practice). I however will not recommend to use glossy cards for this due to the nature of how the card gets prepped (and the prepping if this is set up much like Hot Leads doesn't need any preshow prepping, it's a self contained "auto" prepping).
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Looks very cool.

Is it the wallet going to reek of lighter fluid though and stink up your pocket?

Kind of a deal breaker if so but still very cool looking
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
3960 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2018, PendletonThe3rd wrote:
Looks very cool.

Is it the wallet going to reek of lighter fluid though and stink up your pocket?

Kind of a deal breaker if so but still very cool looking


Of course it is. How can it not when even having a Zippo in the pocket makes your pocket smell like it's been doused in lighter fluid?
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Thatís what I figured. Wasnít sure if there was some other treatment involved.

But yeah, no other way around it I suppose.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Germantown, Maryland
509 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
On the product page:

"Regarding crediting:
For reasons that are probably pretty obvious to those in the know, Iím not going to mention the personís name on this page. But rest assured the person is credited in the video instructions as part of the history in creating this apparatus. Also rest assured, Ellusionist has upgraded, streamlined, high-technologied, and qualitied-up the product to the Nth degree. Thatís why I put Adam Wilber on it, itís what he does as product developer. The person in question is credited fully in the instructions, but I will not put them onto the actual product page given the circumstances.
~ Brad Christian"
BritishMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix. Az
187 Posts

Profile of BritishMagic
Kinda bugs me that they release this but the marker I pre-ordered has been pushed back... (Yah, I'm impatient! Lol)

I also didn't see it mention hot leads specifically, but it does say that :
"rest assured the person is credited in the video instructions as part of the history in creating this apparatus".
So I assume (hope) they credited correctly. (Wouldn't be surprised if it's an addition at the end of the video)
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1244 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2018, Phatmeat wrote:
On the product page:

"Regarding crediting:
For reasons that are probably pretty obvious to those in the know, Iím not going to mention the personís name on this page. But rest assured the person is credited in the video instructions as part of the history in creating this apparatus. Also rest assured, Ellusionist has upgraded, streamlined, high-technologied, and qualitied-up the product to the Nth degree. Thatís why I put Adam Wilber on it, itís what he does as product developer. The person in question is credited fully in the instructions, but I will not put them onto the actual product page given the circumstances.
~ Brad Christian"


So give him credit on the video but not in the ad copy while saying "For reasons that are probably pretty obvious to those in the know" makes no sense. If the "reasons" are so egregious, then why credit him at all? See the logic doesn't work. Either give FULL credit EVERYWHERE or no credit ANYWHERE.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
mayhem
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of mayhem
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2018, elimagic wrote:
And then youo hand a lighter fluid soaked business card to someone and expect them to keep it? I feel like that would have the opposite effect.


This is exactly my first thoughts as well. It looks great though... I will probably still get it, but I am concerned about handing out the card afterward...
BritishMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Phoenix. Az
187 Posts

Profile of BritishMagic
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2018, Senor Fabuloso wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2018, Phatmeat wrote:
On the product page:

"Regarding crediting:
For reasons that are probably pretty obvious to those in the know, Iím not going to mention the personís name on this page. But rest assured the person is credited in the video instructions as part of the history in creating this apparatus. Also rest assured, Ellusionist has upgraded, streamlined, high-technologied, and qualitied-up the product to the Nth degree. Thatís why I put Adam Wilber on it, itís what he does as product developer. The person in question is credited fully in the instructions, but I will not put them onto the actual product page given the circumstances.
~ Brad Christian"


So give him credit on the video but not in the ad copy while saying "For reasons that are probably pretty obvious to those in the know" makes no sense. If the "reasons" are so egregious, then why credit him at all? See the logic doesn't work. Either give FULL credit EVERYWHERE or no credit ANYWHERE.



Guessing they do that so you don't search the original and buy that! (Not saying that's the correct way to do it... Just an assumption)
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Germantown, Maryland
509 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2018, BritishMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2018, Senor Fabuloso wrote:

So give him credit on the video but not in the ad copy while saying "For reasons that are probably pretty obvious to those in the know" makes no sense. If the "reasons" are so egregious, then why credit him at all? See the logic doesn't work. Either give FULL credit EVERYWHERE or no credit ANYWHERE.



Guessing they do that so you don't search the original and buy that! (Not saying that's the correct way to do it... Just an assumption)



I understand the logic above; however, I feel that's very cynical and an an unfair assumption to make in this case. I would say with a high degree of certainty that the decision to omit his name was not financially motivated, at least not in the way that you're thinking. Besides, his product isn't even available for purchase anymore and is listed out of stock everywhere because the manufacturing ceased quite some time ago.
gassaox
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of gassaox
Https://youtu.be/CSN5EsfKoyo
Could you use this on that bad boy wallet .it would save scorching a bill as seen on the demo video
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ *NEW* Pyro Wallet by Adam Wilber (20 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL