The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » *NEW* Pyro Wallet by Adam Wilber (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1687 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2018, dooblehorn wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2018, ArtIn wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2018, ArtIn wrote:
You can buy special fluid without any smell at all.

https://www.kaktus-fx.com/

Its this one:

Spezial-Fluid für "Brennende Visitenkarte"

Its a special fluid for business cards that even leaves a peppermint scent after it is burned.

Nice, I'd order in a second, but unfortunately I cannot navigate the German website.

Have you tried Google Chrome?
Should give you the option to translate.
The zone
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of The zone
Question to anyone who owns this. I had hot leads, but before frixon pens were a thing. If you mark the card with a frixon pen & burn it, can the ink change from the heat before the card starts on fire? I know I may be thinking about doing too much and should just let the fire speak for itself, but if it works, I’d still try it.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4097 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Dec 3, 2018, The zone wrote:
Question to anyone who owns this. I had hot leads, but before frixon pens were a thing. If you mark the card with a frixon pen & burn it, can the ink change from the heat before the card starts on fire? I know I may be thinking about doing too much and should just let the fire speak for itself, but if it works, I’d still try it.

I don't see how you can accomplish this logistically speaking.

So here's the breakdown of where the pitfalls are:

1) The card will reek of fluid.
2) Spectators shouldn't handle the prepped card prior to lighting it on fire (after having put the fire out of course).
3) For them to know that the writing/drawing/whatever is gone they need to be aware of it being on the card in the first place.
4) For point number three you will have to point it out to them which brings us back to points 1 and 2.

I don't see how you can really pull this off since if you draw/write on the thing in real time in front of them then the prepped card will have all that time in the open reeking of fluid. You also can't let them do the writing/drawing because they will wonder why part of the card is wet and why it reeks of fluid. That leaves us with cards that are both prepped and have writing/drawing/etc. on them which you have to point out to them so that they are aware it's on there for there to be an effect at the end for which you're going to be smelling up the place with fluid.
knownmagician
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of knownmagician
Hi,

Does anyone know the link to the online shop that Adam Wilber said on the video tutorial about Thermochromic ink Business card?
kazpet
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of kazpet
knownmagician
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of knownmagician
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2018, kazpet wrote:
Http://appearingbusinesscards.com/

That is what I'm looking for.

Thank you very much Kaspet.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2245 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
A sample of those business cards are coming to me, I am willing to set myself on fire again for a follow up review
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1576 Posts

Profile of Ihop
Quote:
On Nov 19, 2018, DavidKenney wrote:
If you buy the zippo lighter fluid (black box) it's advertised as no odor.

As far as the charging light. I charged mine for 15 minutes and it held a charge for 2 days

I believe the Zippo black box lighter fluid says "low odor" not "no odor".
Even still you can smell it.
Ihor
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
New user
U.K
99 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
WPR’s review of Pyro Walket is on fire! https://youtu.be/OapKtCx-e_k
'The Mysterious Mr Quinn'
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2441 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I just got this, pretty cool. I would say ere on the side of less time in the lighter fluid. It really only needs to soak 1/4 to 1/3 for a good looking flame.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2441 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Or if you know how to spell you can “err” on the side of less fluid
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2245 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
A quick test of the Http://appearingbusinesscards.com/ merchandise

I did this with a lighter and then allowed the card to rest in a normal room temperature

Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
flekka
View Profile
Regular user
wirral, england,
186 Posts

Profile of flekka
Hi... recieved this over xmas ... but when I try to access the tutorial through the link.. all I get is a 404 error
have tried on laptop .. phone etc .. diffrent browzers still the same... has it been taken down !!
purchased through Ellusionist . e-mailed them ... but no responce as yet

john
what you achieve in life echo's for eternety
Leo-Kim
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of Leo-Kim
Check your spelling. I wrote ...instructions... where it shoukld be ...instruction... and got the 404 eror as well. Allso, I got two different website links, one on the Box and another on the paper in the Box. Both led to the same video however.

Micke Johansson
Sweden
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
New user
U.K
99 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
Special Offer from Appearing Business Cards via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AppearingBusine......&theater
25% Off All Orders. Expires on 19 Jan 2019 Online only. Copy this code to use online during checkout: Appearing2019
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
New user
U.K
99 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
'Check out appearing business cards with Adam Wilber’s Pyro wallet... an insane combination!!' https://www.facebook.com/AppearingBusine......9482484/
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
New user
U.K
99 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
Previous FB post with video link was removed. Take 2: 'Appearing Prediction Packs + Pyro Wallet = 😍'
https://www.facebook.com/AppearingBusine......3703365/
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1134 Posts

Profile of caigy
I have always avoided fire wallets, as they always seemed to be too bulky, fiddly, noisy, un-reliable and obvious in their method.

Although I didn't get around to looking at Hot Leads or Burning Connections, so cannot compare, I am really pleased with this Smile

Both the business card wallet and unit are very well made, stealth and silent, 100% reliable and the instructional downloads cover-off everything you need to know.

Using a pocket sized Sven Pad and offering the participant a choice of over 50 (?) different words, I have been using mine for a living prediction, revealing the chosen word 'FIRE' written on the back of my flaming business card.

Strongly recommended and well done Adam.

Paul McCaig.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.MagicSiteUK.com
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1134 Posts

Profile of caigy
I am getting a lot of use out of this and as well as using it as a' flashy' way of handing out a business card, have recently been trying out a slight variation of the routine I mentioned above, which also eliminates the need for specially prepared business cards and the smell of lighter fluid.

It is exactly the same routine as the one outlined in my previous post but instead of producing a 'treated' business card with the word 'FIRE' written on it, I now show a small folded paper prediction (flash-paper) which is left in full view, protruding from the top of the wallet.

As before, I ask the participant what the freely selected word was and in the action of removing the folded prediction from the wallet...WHOOSH!!...the 'living' prediction revelation is witnessed by all! Smile

There is now no need for me to write-out a prediction, or carry prepared business cards in a sealed plastic bag to avoid them drying-out. I just keep a load of pre-folded, blank half pages from a flash-paper pad, in a separate envelope to use as and when required.

Paul McCaig.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.MagicSiteUK.com
sebola
View Profile
New user
Germany
33 Posts

Profile of sebola
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2019, caigy wrote:
I am getting a lot of use out of this and as well as using it as a' flashy' way of handing out a business card, have recently been trying out a slight variation of the routine I mentioned above, which also eliminates the need for specially prepared business cards and the smell of lighter fluid.

It is exactly the same routine as the one outlined in my previous post but instead of producing a 'treated' business card with the word 'FIRE' written on it, I now show a small folded paper prediction (flash-paper) which is left in full view, protruding from the top of the wallet.

As before, I ask the participant what the freely selected word was and in the action of removing the folded prediction from the wallet...WHOOSH!!...the 'living' prediction revelation is witnessed by all! Smile

There is now no need for me to write-out a prediction, or carry prepared business cards in a sealed plastic bag to avoid them drying-out. I just keep a load of pre-folded, blank half pages from a flash-paper pad, in a separate envelope to use as and when required.

Paul McCaig.

Thanks much for your ideas Caigy.
I like your thinking, also because I'm not able so far to get the business cards soaked really well with the fluid. I like the idea of the flaming business card - and printed some special for this wallet with cards or predictions on the back...so I have the best of both sides. but at the moment, all I get is a short flame sometimes and really not, what Adam Wilber shows in the video...im sure it is my fault in any case, but I didn't find the mistakes so far, cause ive done everything exactly like in the descriptions.
But I like your ideas to work with predictions OR flash paper here and maybe find here a better way for the handling of the great wallet Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » *NEW* Pyro Wallet by Adam Wilber (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL