The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Stone Purse by Nathan Kranzo (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CoffeeWithMagic
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of CoffeeWithMagic
Stone Purse by Nathan Kranzo A surreal moment that fries everyone. Nathan Kranzo's signature trick and the one he performs the most. 32 IN STOCK. EACH UNIT HAND-MADE BY NATHAN KRANZO.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11083
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
696 Posts

Profile of egoli
How much sleight of hand is needed?

Ed
CoffeeWithMagic
View Profile
Regular user
115 Posts

Profile of CoffeeWithMagic
Quote:
On Nov 6, 2018, egoli wrote:
How much sleight of hand is needed?

Ed

I don't think they showed the FULL performance of it, but pieces of it, and from what I saw and gathered, it looks like the majority of it is done at the beginning.
I'm guessing the coin phases given/shown are dependent on your sleight skills, but he may teach different sleights for the coins?

I thought it was impressive what they showed in the trailer, and was laughing to myself at the openness of it.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1320 Posts

Profile of rmendez
You can perform with anything that will fit in the purse. Gimmicked coins, regular coins, brass poker chips, etc. It is meant to be a finale for whatever you are already comfortably performing with. You are truly limited only by your imagination.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1539 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Stone Purse by Nathan Kranzo (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL