The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit Theater by Eugene Burger--signed (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

roguemagic
View Profile
New user
bizarre iowa
96 Posts

Profile of roguemagic
I have a copy of Spirit Theater by Eugene Burger--signed (to my name). What would be a fair asking price for this book? Anyone interested? I would love to provide it for someone that truly appreciates bizarre magic.
ProfessorMagicJMG
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of ProfessorMagicJMG
At least $120.00, specially if it has the audio Record inside.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Clarke's 3rd Law

"Any sufficiently primitive technology can mystify a postmodern audience." - JMG's Corollary to Clarke's 3rd Law
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
I recently sold one here without signature for $85, so I’d agree with the above.......around $120 with Eugene’s signature
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I would be interested in it. I’ll shoot you a pm
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Interesting, I have copy of Eugene's 'The Experience of Magic' which was signed by Eugene Burger and dedicated to Tony 'Doc' Shiels in 1989. After I purchased it in 1997 at The Meeting of the Mages (Droitwich UK), Charles Cameron signed it 'To The Black Hart - a true wizard'.

Eugene Burger - Doc Shiels - Charles Cameron, I consider my self to be very honoured indeed and humbled to be in their company.

Needless to say - THIS book is not for sale.

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Keith, I guess your autograph will even add more value Smile Cheers, Luc.
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
475 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Hello Delimbeau

Oh no I haven't the nerve to sign it in the presence of those greats! I'm just pleased to be mentioned by the late Charles Cameron. Smile

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Spirit Theater by Eugene Burger--signed (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL