The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » I am thinking about dyeing one of my chinchillas. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24011 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I have three chinchillas. A white one, a beige one and a black one. The white and black one are about 3 months old. They are both male. The beige one is old and female. The black one recently starting chasing and biting the white one. I had to put the black one in a different cage. I might go online to sell him. I am thinking about dyeing the beige one the color black. I know chinchillas do not bathe in water. They take dust baths. But what about placing the beige chinchilla in dyed water for only 15 - 30 seconds? Or will that be harmful? It is hard to find a black female chinchilla in my area.
Wravyn
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Dynamike, I think you have a great question, would it or is it safe? To be honest though, I would check with your vet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » I am thinking about dyeing one of my chinchillas. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL