The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » NYC Magic Group on the Move (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HerbS
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of HerbS
The New York City Saturday magic group has moved to another location - A & H Deli, 431 Seventh Avenue, between 33rd and 34th Streets - across from Madison Square Garden. The group meets in the upstairs dining area. This is the group that years ago met at Reuben's Deli and until recently was meeting at Rustico Pizza. They briefly met at another deli before moving to the current location. The heritage of the group extends at least to the 1970s when magicians met at the Governor Caféteria, although possibly earlier. Sol Stone, Doug Edwards, Wesley James, Rene Clement and numerous others are among the regular attendees. If you are visiting New York please stop by. The group gathers around noon and usually hangs out until about 5 p.m.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I was at the Reuben's Deli ONCE. It was a wonderful experience. They welcomed a n00b like me, let me do a trick for them and actually told me I was pretty good!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » NYC Magic Group on the Move (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL