The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Road side test sent to me on internet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1086 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Walking the line

A Georgia state patrolman pulled a car over for speeding about 20 miles from the Florida line on I-95. When the officer asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver answered that he was a magician and juggler and was on his way to Jacksonville to do a show that night and didn't want to be late.

The patrolman told the driver that he was fascinated by juggling and if the driver would do a little juggling for him that he wouldn't give him a ticket.

The juggler told him that he had sent all of his equipment on ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.

The patrolman told him that he had some flares in the trunk of his car and asked if he could juggle them.

The juggler said he could, so the patrolman got three flares and lit them, and handed them to the juggler.

While the man was doing his juggling act, a car pulled up behind the patrol car and a drunk got out and looked at the show, then went to the patrol car, opened the back door and got in.

The patrolman saw him do this and went over to his car, opened the door and asked the drunk what he thought he was doing.

The drunk replied, "Just take me to jail... Ain't no way I'm gonna pass that test." Smile
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
Adam V
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Adam V
Sheesh Smile
Adam V - 9 out of 10 dentists recommend him.
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Patrick McKeever
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Patrick McKeever
Love that joke, Steve
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
When I lived in Reno,
this actually happened to an acquaintence of mine.

Harris

Smile
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
One of my favourite jokes from someone you would'nt necessarily expect humour from!
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Road side test sent to me on internet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL