We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 457: Michael Kaminskas - His Cups Runneth Over (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
928 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
I was considering calling this episode "The King of Cups" because Michael Kaminskas is a King when it comes to Cups and Balls. He fashions his own cups and has his own personal design and also sells some incredibly realistic "fruit" as final loads which perfectly fit inside the cups. Michael is also a renown King of Coins because his chops are phenomenal (no pun intended). But since that moniker really belongs to David Roth, I guess I should just say that Michael is at least "Royalty" when it comes to coins.

In this week's podcast, Michael talks about making cups and takes some of the mystery out of why some cups are different from others and what you should look for when you are buying a set of cups or Chop Cups.

You can hear our conversation plus see some original photos taken during one of his lectures (plus watch a video update of Houston's "Magic Island") at: https://www.themagicwordpodcast.com/scot......aminskas
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Word by Scott Wells » » 457: Michael Kaminskas - His Cups Runneth Over (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL