The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Help identifying Linking Ring set (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Well, fast-forward almost 2 years and, with the news of Owen Magic Supreme closing its doors, I just ordered a 12" set of Owen's rings. Smile

Mark
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1102 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2020, Magic Mark wrote:
Well, fast-forward almost 2 years and, with the news of Owen Magic Supreme closing its doors, I just ordered a 12" set of Owen's rings. Smile

Mark

are they doing sale prices on the rings? I have already have some but it would be tempting to buy more as an investment!
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Alexia at Owen told me flat out, they are not discounting the rings. I was originally just going to buy a 4-ring set (key, single, double) but Alexia said they were already out of doubles except those left in complete sets (and they aren’t breaking up any of the remaining sets). She said they do have loose extra keys and singles (not sure about extra triples) but the only way to get a double is to buy a full set (this was for both 12” and 15”).

Alexia announced on the Owen Facebook page that this is the last week to place orders.

Mark
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1102 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2020, Magic Mark wrote:
Alexia at Owen told me flat out, they are not discounting the rings. I was originally just going to buy a 4-ring set (key, single, double) but Alexia said they were already out of doubles except those left in complete sets (and they aren’t breaking up any of the remaining sets). She said they do have loose extra keys and singles (not sure about extra triples) but the only way to get a double is to buy a full set (this was for both 12” and 15”).

Alexia announced on the Owen Facebook page that this is the last week to place orders.

Mark

You'll be happy with your purchase. Owen Rings feel as expensive as they are. Great investment and now a piece of magic history.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2438 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
My set of 8 has carried me around the globe several times. They are beautiful to work with and now a wonderful piece of history.
Ray Pierce
<BR>www.HollywoodAerialArts.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Help identifying Linking Ring set (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL