The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » REAL MAGIC ... for Real (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Spell of the Senesuous is pretty darn cool!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2018, actorcoop wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2018, Slim King wrote:
Spell Of The Sensuous looks quite interesting ...

Doesn't it? A Tarot friend (and incredible reader in her own right) recommended it when I had mentioned my background in performance and magic/mentalism. The book sounds interesting- I'm curious to see the parallels they drew between science, magic, and shamanism....

Also, the Magiculum compiled by Dr. Todd Landman is one of my favorites when it comes to the discussion of Magic and it's realness.

The Magiculum has arrived .. Any other ideas????
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
actorcoop
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
That’s good to know! Glad it’s on my list for a reason! Haha
*I knew you were going to read this
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
You’ll love the power of eight by lynne mctaggart. It doesn’t get any more real than this.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Stuart Palm's Podcast "Mysterious World" has a new episode where he chats with Dean Radin about Real Magic.

We'd love to have David Abram on, but haven't been able to get in contact with him if anyone has a way, please let me know.

For the Dean Radin episode you can listen on Apple Podcast or use the link below to download or listen directly.

Enjoy!

http://www.mysteriousworldpodcast.com
Belief Manifests Reality.
Nebula CT: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8517
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Dec 13, 2018, Matt Pulsar wrote:
Stuart Palm's Podcast "Mysterious World" has a new episode where he chats with Dean Radin about Real Magic.

We'd love to have David Abram on, but haven't been able to get in contact with him if anyone has a way, please let me know.

For the Dean Radin episode you can listen on Apple Podcast or use the link below to download or listen directly.

Enjoy!

http://www.mysteriousworldpodcast.com

I'm so happy Stuart is seeing things in a sharper light these days!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » REAL MAGIC ... for Real (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL