The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Roulette by Magie Climax Review wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
I'm interested in this. Does anyone have it that can provide a review? Does it work with the different sized phones currently in use? Is it 100% SAFE?

Looking forward to a reply...Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2959 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
It will work with any sized phone you can fit in the bag. The dummy phones that come with it are roughly the size of a standard iPhone or Samsung, but you mix everything after closing the bags, so if the size is off a bit it won't matter. It's not 100% foolproof - you still have to pay attention, but it's as foolproof as any trick of this sort could be when a real phone is in play. I think it's a great effect, well made, and it packs small. Haven't performed it yet in public, but I have a gig on New Year's Eve and I'm planning on bringing this with.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Roulette by Magie Climax Review wanted (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL